M/n's True Identity?Humanization?

Will:Yo Guys,Guess What?

Everyone:Just Tell us what were Watching,Will.

Will:1st Off...Ouch,That Hurts My Feelings.

(Y/n):YOU'RE A GODDAMN GOD THAT BROKE THE BARRIER BETWEEN FICTION AND REALITY AND BROUGHT BACK THE DEAD!!SO,FUCK YOUR FEELINGS!!

Everyone:

Annabelle,Your Former But Now Current Girlfriend & Your Ex-Girlfriends Were Turned On As you Have Never Been So Angry,So So....Dominant,Sam's and Stella's Glasses Fell As A Blush Over Took Their Face but they Had a Thought about What (Y/n) Had Just Did

(Y/n)'s Former Lovers:'How Come He Never Shown This Side While We Were Dating?'

Will:2nd,I Was Gonna Say The Mother Of The (L/n) Kids.

(M/n):Me?

(Y/n):That's Awesome,Mom.

Tatsumi:Sweet.

(B/n):Go,Mom.

Bailey:Yay,Mama.

(S/n):Well,I agree With My Younger Siblings And That's Amazing For you.

(F/n) Went to his wife and hugged her as She Smiled from the Affection of her Husband.

(F/n):Congrats,Honey.

(M/n):Thank you,(F/n),It's Nice To know That You're Not afraid to show Affection.

(F/n):No sweat Because There's No One Who Would Stand In My Way Of Caring About You and also,No one Scares Me!

(L/n) Kids:Than What About Grandpa?

(F/n) Remained Silent until he spoke In a Very quiet Voice.

(F/n):Y-you know h-how i am When it comes to My Dad.

Izuku:Was he Abusive?

(B/n):Grandpa Casey?No,He's Awesome!

(Y/n):Which Reminds Me....(T/n),Do You Remember Grandpa And Bailey,Same Goes with You?

Tatsumi/(T/n):Of Course,I Do.

Eri/Bailey:He's So Fun.

Will:*Clears Throat*

Everyone Returns Their Gaze To look As He Doesn't Look Impressed And Speaks.

Will:As Much As I Would Like To Hear About your Grandpa,We Gotta Watch Your Mom.....Probably Should've Phrased that Better.

(F/n):Yeah,It Makes It Sound like Your Stalking My Wife....Which You Kinda Are.

Will:True.......Oh!Fyi,You and Her are Gonna Have to explain ALOT Of Stuff After This.

It Started Simple In The Real World With A Teen (F/n) Walking Down The Street Minding His Own Business And Entered His Home and....

(F/n):Uh.............