Prologue And Rewriting The Stars(Edited)

We All Know The Multiverses Of Animes Also Known As Fanfiction Including Ones Featuring OurSelves But How Would Anime Characters React To Something Like That?Well.....This is What!

My Hero Academia

A portal Appeared And OutCame Class 1a,All Might,Aizawa,Nezu,Present Mic,Midnight,Wild Wild Pussycats,Kota,Big 3,Eri And Some Pro-Heroes Who Helped In The Yakuza Operation.

Mha characters:AAAHHHH...OW!!

Mina:Ow.

Kaminari(In Pain):Why...........?

Katsuki:GET....THE HELL.....OFF.....OF ME!!!!!!

As Class 1a Finally Got Out Of The Scramble That They Were In,They Finally Noticed The Others.

Class 1a:MR.AIZAWA!?!?!?!?!?!?

Aizawa:Hmm?Oh It's Just My Students.

Eri Looked Nervous Until She Saw Izuku And Decided To Yell What She Sees Him As or what he refers to him as.....

Eri:DEKU!!

Izuku Looked Around To Find The One Who Called Him "Deku" As he thought it was ochako or "Kacchan" Until He Felt Someone Wrap Their Arms Around His Legs And Looked Down To see Eri.

Izuku:*Laugh*Eri,It's Good To See You.

Kota:Hey,Midoriya.

Izuku Saw Kota And Smiled At The Little Boy As He Picked Him Up As Well.

Izuku:Hey,It's Good To See You Too,Kota.

Mirio:Hey ya Buddy.

Class 1a Noticed The Rest Of the People And Began To Talk With Everyone Else As They Began Chatting But Nezu Interrupted.

Nezu:I Hate To Break This Nice Chitchat Going On But We're In An UnKnown Area And Possibly Another Dimension,So......

Katsuki:Then,Let's Just Blow Up And Kill Everyone Here.

Katsuki Tried To Use His Quirk But Couldn't.

Katsuki:What The.....?

Katsuki Tried His Quirk Again But This Time,It Worked But The Others Were Confused And Did The Same And Got The Same Results.

Kirishima:What........The.....Heck.......Was That?

Kaminari:I.....Don't Know.

A.Might:It Could Be A Villian,Be Ready For ANYTHING!!

Izuku:*Nods*Right.

Little Witch Academia

The Red,Blue And Green Team Appeared Out Of ThinAir And Looked Around and Only Saw That The Only Ones Who Were Also Here Were Professor Ursula And Professor Croix,Along With Professor Finnelan And The HeadMistress Of Luna Nova.

Akko:W-what But We Were JUST At Luna Nova!

Lotte:I Gotta Bad Feeling about This.

Sucy:I Honestly Don't Care Where We Are As Long as I Can Keep Working With My MushRooms.

Amanda:Well.....*Cracks Knuckles* Whoever Brought Us Is Gonna Get It HARD!

Diana:Behave Yourself Amanda But Then Again,Your Team IS Known To be Breaking The Rules..........ALOT.

Amanda Only Gave Diana The Finger In Response,While Jasminka And Constanze Didn't Care.

Hannah:Where Do You Think We Are Though Diana?

Barbara:Yeah,You Always Know The Answer.

Diana Just Sighed At Her Teammate's Words And Just Said That She Doesn't Know And........Hannah And Barbara Passed Out.