it's a killing game part 4!

Will:alright,it's time for the 4th part of the killing game!

Everyone:WHAT!?

Momonga:And here I Thought You Forgot About It.

Will:NOPE!

The screen Opened Up to show the Remaining 9 Students That are still Alive Have gathered but They Aren't in a bright mood as they Have lost 7 of their Classmates because of Falling into Monokuma's Sick Fucking Game.

Momonga:Oh my God,They Lost 9!?

Yang:Yeesh,Looking Back,It's Been 7 Murders.

(Bf/n):I Don't Know i'd feel but they must be hurt.

Annabelle:What's going on,exactly?

(Y/n) Whispers In her Ear explaining what Exactly The Plot Is And What Happened So Far And Once You Finish,Her eyes Have Widened in Shock.

Annabelle:Okay.......Passing out,Now.

Annabelle Falls Unconscious As you Catch her and Put her in her Seat.

(Y/n):This May be Awhile.

You Sigh As you look around Seeing the other Survivors to see everyone Else Isn't In a good mood Either As you Look Back Down as you think.

(Y/n):'Just Nine Of Us Are left,Huh?'

Gray(Sarcastic):No,They're All Alive And Are Playing A Sick Joke.

(B/n):Not funny.

(Y/n):'Everytime That I try to think That Maybe We CAN Live In Peace...It Just Brings Back All The Memories Of Our Classmates...Our Friends That Suffered Monokuma's Despair.

Will:'Monokuma's Despair That's A Good title For A Danganronpa Game'

You have Flashbacks Of Everyone Who died or Been Executed because Of Monokuma.

(Y/n):'All If Our Friends That Died And I Can Still See Their Fear Like Mare.....'

You think This As You Remember seeing Mare's Body with a Terrified Look On his Face Laying in A Pool Of His Blood As some Computers Were On The Ground Shattered And Mare Was Stabbed By His Own Wooden Staff,Along With Bite Marks And Scratches All Over His Body.

Mare Looks Scared As Aura shows Sign Of Anger from Her Brother's Death And You Just Look Down.

(Y/n):'Koneko.....'

Koneko Skeleton And Her Heart Right Above It As the Skeleton Is In Her Clothing And Monokuma Laughs And Drops The Capsule Revealing It To Be Acid.

Koneko Just Grunts but if You look Closely,You Can See Tears Coming out of her eyes.

(Y/n):'Yuno.....'

Yuno Had His chest Ripped Open And His Hands Stabbed As He Looked To be Crucified On The Floor And His Heart Was Crushed With a Note that Said "Our Broken Hearts" And A Pink Knife On It.

Yuno Didn't Say A Word But looked Anywhere But The Screen From Remembering his dead body.

(Y/n):'Katsuki.....'

Remembering How the Impact Crushed Katsuki's Head And Killed Him Instantly with the Ground Exploding Leaving Him Nothing But Rubble.