The New gods Of Remnant

Will:Hey,Everybody

(Y/n):Sup,will.

Akko:Will.

Tatsumi:Does He Always Appear randomly?

Everyone(Not Akame Ga kill):Yes.

Tatsumi Sweat-Dropped at The Response From LITERALLY Everyone.

Will:Anyways,What This Is Gonna Be The God Brothers Summoning (Y/n) And (Bf/n) But....Something Surprising Happened.

Ozpin:And That Was....?

Will:You'll Have to Find Out.

The Gods of Light And Darkness Are Shown Trying To Summon Two Humans From A Planet Similar To Remnant Called "Earth" And They Decided to See What Would Happen.

(F/n):This....Is not gonna end well,is it?

Will:Nope.

They Have Just Finished Their Summoning But Nothing Happened.

Light:Hmm...Odd,They Should be Here.

Dark:Did We Miss something?

The Brothers Heard screaming causing them to look up and see the humans that they summoned are gonna fall on them.

Dark & Light:..........Uh Oh.

The humans finally Landed Revealing Them To (Y/n) (l/n) and His Best Friend,(Bf/n) (Bf/l/n) and They Were Thankful that they're Okay but also Wondering...

(Bf/n):Where the hell are We?!

(Bf/n):You're in Remnant With your best friend,Other Me.

(Y/n):I don't.....know?

The both of you Look Down and see the God brothers from RWBY Are under you And To make it Worse....THEY'RE DEAD!

Everyone From Remnant:WHAT!?!?!?!

Ruby:You Two Killed the gods of light and Dark!?

Ozpin:'But if They're Dead than that means the relics are useless now and Salem Can't Summon Them back to Remnant,Which technically means i can't Defeat Her........FUCK!'

You both panic as while they are literally only seen in flashbacks,They still Are the creators of remnant and they are now dead but Surprisingly, The gods are still breathing but barely as they say this.

Light & Dark:T-take our Powers and Go to remnant.....as The new Gods of light and dark.

(Y/n)/Bf/n):............Huh?

Everyone(From RWBY & Real world):WHAAAAAAAT!?!?!?

Raven:So Basically,they will become The GODS Of Remnant!?

Qrow:We're Doomed.

(B/n):But Will they Be able to go back to Earth?

(S/n):Yeah,they need To tell Someone!

After the Two Original Light and Dark Gods died,You and (Bf/n) Freaked Out as Neither of you knew what to do.

(Bf/n):We Gotta Do something!

(Y/n):Like What!?We Just MURDERED And Became The Replacement Of The Very beings that made the point of getting the Relics Important!

Weiss:Relics?

Ruby:What are the Relics?

Ozpin:Nothing important.

(Bf/n):Well,let's just go back to Earth And Explain it to them.