The Voice

Will:Alright Everyone,This Is An Ordinary Universe But It's A  GameShow In A Way And It Involves Singing,It's Called The "Voice!"

Everyone Except You Were Confused By The Title Until Iida Raised His Hand.

Tenya:Forgive Me,Will But Why Is It Called "The Voice"?

Will Just Shrugged Signaling He Doesn't Know........Or Doesn't Care.

(Y/n):Let's Just Watch......Fyi,I Know "The Voice" And Basically,You Gotta Get Each Judge To Slam A Button,That'll Spin Their Chair And Make Them Face you But To Do That You Gotta Impress Them.

Will:That's Right But Let's Watch.

The screen Opened Up With Will In Tuxedo With A Microphone In His Hand And Staring At The 4th Wall.

Everyone Looked At Will With A Face That Reads "Seriously?" And Will Was Confused.

Will:What?.........Oh Come On!Gods Get Bored Too,You Know.

Will:Hello Everybody And Welcome To "The Voice" And Today's Contestants Are Gonna Be Singing Their Favorite Songs But.....Can They Impress Our Magnificent Audience But First,Let's Meet The Judges.

Everyone Leaned In To See Who The Judges Are......

Will:1st Up Is The Best National Singer EVER!You Know Her,You Love Her,It's ATSUKO KAGARI!!!

A Chair Spinned To Reveal Akko wearing A Pink Dress And A Slippers.

Akko:Hi,Everyone. 

Akko:HUH!?Im an International Singer!?

Will:Yup And You Followed Your Dream To Be Like Chariot Because  Here,Chariot Was The Biggest Pop-Sensation And Now,You Are Too.

Will:Next,He's Fast,Kind,Strong And Amazing Director,It's Former Guitarist Of The Black Bulls,ASTA!!

Another Chair Spinned To Reveal Asta Wearing A His Jacket And A Pair of Blue Jeans Along With Wearing a Pair Of shades.

Asta:Hey,Hello,What's Up Will?

Asta:AAHH,I LOOK SO COOL!!

Yami Grabbed Asta's Head And......You Know What He Did.

Yami:Shut Up,kid.

Asta:AAAAHHHH,SORRY CAPTAIN!

All Girls:'Asta Kinda Looks Handsome like That.'

Will:Next,He's Most Known For Being A Singer And Actor And Made The Scores To Some Beloved Movies,It's IZUKU MIDORIYA!!!!!

A 3rd Chair Spun And Revealed Izuku Wearing The Same Outfit Like The One,He Had On At I-island. 

Izuku:M-me?A Judge?

Katsuki Was Laughing,So Hard That He Couldn't Respond.........Or Breathe.

(Y/n)[Sarcastic]:That's Surprising.

Will:Judge#3 Is the Master Of Rhythm,Melody And Singing,Here's RUBY ROSE!!!

A 3rd Chair Was Spinned To Reveal Ruby Wearing A Red & Black Dress.

Rwby:AGAIN!?

(Y/n):Hey,At Least Im Not Hooking Up With Them.

Tai:Amen To That!

Will:Our 4th And Final Judge Is Someone With Great Sense Of Music And Smell,It's TANJIRO KAMADO!!!

The 4th Chair Revealed Tanjiro Wearing A Green Plad Tux.