Epilogue (2/5)

A year later...

Yena goes to work as usual and meets her coworkers. She takes her seat and looks at the reports of the incidents that she had been given just yesterday.

"Yena-ya, have you rearranged all the reports from the authorities? You need to go to Ilsan to do a report there." Sihyeon asked.

"I have. Ah right. You're reporting the arson case at Gyeongsangbuk-do, right?" Yena asked in which Sihyeon nodded.

"I recently visited the crime scene and look what I found." Yena gives her a document regarding the arson case. Sihyeon's eyes widened as she sees a shred of new evidence found at the crime scene.

"It seems like they've been wanting to blow up that place. They had organized the secret passage and set up the wires to 5 different locations in the building. But what's even more interesting is that the CCTV caught one of the culprits."

"You mean this guy?" Sihyeon shows her the picture.

"The record shows that he's been convicted for arson about 3 times. But with acquaintances and money, he managed to escape it."

"That's so scary. Yah, you should be a detective." At the same time, Dahyun appeared and joined their conversation.

"Hello, girls! What were you two talking about?"

"Ah. We were just talking about the arson case in Gyeongsangbuk-do. Take a look at this." Sihyeon hands over the document to Dahyun.

"Yena said it wasn't only one person's crime. She believed it's a group crime."

"Really?"

"Think about it. How could you be in the same place at the same time to hijack the electric box? Well unless you can duplicate yourself or teleport, it still doesn't make sense how the electrical circuit was hijacked by one person."  Both Dahyun and Sihyeon gasped at her explanation.

"Wah Choi Yena. You could work as a detective immediately. That was awesome." Dahyun gives her a thumbs up.

"Thank you, girls. Omo, I feel so embarrassed getting a compliment." She swept her hair to the back of her ear.

As they're having a conversation, Sihyeon sees a familiar guy walking towards them.

"Hey, it's Song Jimoon." Hearing that name immediately made Yena's smile vanish from their conversation.

"It's him again." Dahyun said. Yena lets out a sigh as she hears his footsteps approaching her.

Yena was just starting to have a pretty decent day. But her day wouldn't be complete without the bothering of a worker named Song Jimoon.

Song Jimoon, a decent, shy boy who always wears his sling bag everywhere he goes. He emits the vibes of a boy next door with his decent looks and figure.

However, there are more disadvantages to him than advantages. He's a bluffer and lying is his area of expertise.

He would always boast about things such as buying expensive kinds of stuff, having been an individual who always gets a booty call, and having been meeting various famous people.

Most men in his company see through his lies and consider him as someone who is the most annoying individual in the company. Hearing rumors and even after meeting him, Yena knows the rumors are true.

She knows that he is up to no good. A cocky, annoying, and bluffing person. Yena hates those types of people very much. Though she sometimes would do stuff like that.

What made her hates him, even more, is that Jimoon has a crush on her. Jimoon had been crushing to Yena ever since he first started working at that broadcasting company.