Chapter 25 : I'm Here

BTS and TXT heard screams from the other side of the warehouse and immediately rushed towards it. Once they arrived, they saw spears on the ground and blood traces. They follow the traces and it leads them to...

"SONG Y/N!!!" They all shouted. Namjoon goes towards Y/N and checks his breathing...

"He's... gone." Jungkook punches the wall in frustration.

"There's gotta be a chance hyung is alive."

"Jungkook-ah there's nothing-"

"I WANT MY HYUNG BACK!!! I WANT SONG Y/N BACK!!!" He grabs Namjoon's collar and cried.

"Jungkook-ah wake up! He's gone now!" Namjoon tried to make him realize but failed.

"No. I'm taking him to the hospital."

"Even if he's still alive now, the possibility of him being alive is very little. The hospital is 10km from here and how is he gonna survive!"

"You guys... have such little faith in him. He will survive... Trust me..." Jungkook then proceeds to carry him to the car with all the spears still stuck to him.

"He's right... we have so little faith in him..." Taehyung said.

"Then what are we gonna do?" Namjoon said.

"Hyung, did you check his pulse?" That question made Namjoon get a sudden realization.

"Motherfu-"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The lines... show a straight line...

"I'm sorry sir... There's nothing we could do."

"HYUNG NO!!!!!!"

3 years later...

"Hyewon-ah! Let's eat!" Yena said. Hyewon didn't reply and didn't come out.

"Hyewon-ah?" Yena goes to the room and checked her.

He opens it and found Hyewon sitting beside the bed, crying while looking at Y/N's picture. Yena goes towards her.

"Hyewon-ah..." Hyewon looks up at Yena with puffy eyes.

"Don't worry Hyewon-ah. He's gonna be fine up there. And oppa wouldn't like to see you cry always. Come on. Let's eat. You rarely eat now Hyewon-ah and that shocks me."

"Hyewon miss oppa..."

"I know Hyewon-ah. I miss him too. But we shouldn't keep on being sad for those who already gone."

"First Hyewon mom and Hyewon dad... Then Y/N oppa... Jungkook oppa gone... Hyewon lonely."

"Don't worry Hyewon-ah. Unnie will take care of you." Hyewon then hugs Yena tightly.

She has lost her parents and her lover. Her best friend is gone. Only Yena is left to take the responsibilities.

"Unnie... Please don't leave Hyewon."