Chapter 22 : Interrupted

Y/N woke up and found that he's cuddling with Hyewon.

"Morning oppa."

"Morning Hyewon-ah."

"Oppa wake up. We go shopping."

"What time is it?"

Hyewon looked at the time showing 6 o'clock.

"6, 0, 0."

"It's 6 am?" Hyewon nodded.

"Then let's sleep a bit more. We're gonna go on 8."

Without realizing it, he hugs her tightly like a body pillow. His actions made her heartbeat becomes abnormal. Y/N continues back to sleep.

As for Hyewon, once she wakes up she can't go back to sleep immediately. So she stared at his face for a long amount of time. She slowly moves her hand to caress his face.

"I told you we're going at 8." His sudden talk made her move away from her hand. She then wakes up leaving Y/N on the bed still sleeping.

She goes to take a shower and then after she finished, she goes to Jungkook and Jin's room. Meanwhile, Y/N sleeps until 7:45 am. He groaned and he felt empty.

"Hyewon-ah." No reply. He wakes up and sees that Hyewon's not around. Then his phone rings and he picks it up.

"Hello?"

"Yah Song Y/N! Wake up!" That startled him.

"At least don't shout, Yoongi hyung."

"How am I supposed to not shout when you're late! It's 7:49 right now!" His eyes widened knowing that he's late.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry hyung I'll go to shower now." He ends the call and hurriedly takes a shower.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"GUYS!!!" He arrived and saw the annoyed looks of all of them. Except for Hyewon of course.

"Song Y/N!!!" They all shouted except one person.

"Hyung, there's gonna be traffic later and you're late!" Jungkook said.

"Sorry, guys hehe. Let's go." They all hurry to go inside their car. After they all entered the car and put their seatbelts on, they went to their destination.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Guys, we'll be arriving at Haeundae Beach. I repeat Haeundae Beach in just a few seconds- Okay we've arrived." Y/N said. They've arrived at one of Busan's main attractions, Haeundae Beach.

 They've arrived at one of Busan's main attractions, Haeundae Beach

"There's a lot of people here." Jin said.

"Well well well. Nice view." Y/N said.

They all parked their car and then goes to the beach. They all screaming and shouting in joy.