Chapter 8 : New... Caretaker?

Y/N wakes up breathing heavily.

"Ah... that nightmare again? Why does that nightmare always appear?" He then heard the sound of the doorbell. He goes to the door and opened it revealing Jungkook with his bags.

"Hyung, I've arrived!"

"Ah, Jungkookie. Come in." Jungkook comes in and sits on the couch. He takes out a lunch box.

"In case you haven't eaten anything, I've prepared some breakfast for you."

"Hmm, trying to get extra points I see. Well, extra points are given."

Y/N opens the lunch box and there's some kimbap, sausages, and rice balls in it.

"Perfect breakfast." Just then, Hyewon comes out and then immediately sits beside Y/N.

"Oppa him who?"

"Ah. This oppa will be your new babysi-"

"B-Babysitter?" Hyewon starts shivering and panicked.

"Umm, I'm your new caretaker from now on." Jungkook said.

"C-Caretaker?" Jungkook nods.

"Not babysitter?"

"Yes. I'm not a babysitter. I'm a caretaker."

"So Hyewon-ah, this oppa will take very good care of you and don't worry. If he makes a mistake, I'll be sure he'll be dead in my hands." Jungkook become flustered by his hyung's words.

"Introduce yourself to Jungkook oppa Hyewon-ah." Y/N said.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Name. Hyewon name is, Kang Hyewon." She nods.

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Jeon Jungkook. My scale is nationwide."

"Seriously Jungkookie?"

"Sorry hyung."

"Now it's 7.30 am. Oppa will go shower first and then go to work. Hyewon promise to oppa that you will behave around Jungkook oppa." She nods.

"And Jungkookie, you heard what I said earlier right?"

"Y-Yes hyung. I'll take very good care of her." After breakfast, Y/N goes to take a shower and then takes off to his workplace.

Meanwhile, Jungkook is cleaning the house while taking care of Hyewon. Things are pretty awkward as this is Jungkook's first time babysitting somebody.

"Umm... Hyewon-ah. Want some cake?" She slowly nods.

Jungkook opens the fridge and takes out some cake. He gives her a fork and she eats it.

"I don't quite know what I should do next. Can you tell me what you want to do after this?"

"A-Anime. Hyewon like anime."

"Hmm, anime. Well, let's see Attack On Titan then." Her face lights up and she brings her cake to the living room table.

She eats and watches the anime happily. Jungkook smiles watching her. But it seems like her hair got some creams from the cake. Jungkook finds a rubber band and tied her hair. He cleans her hair that has a trace of cream.

"T-Thanks. Jungkook oppa."

"You're welcome. It seems like you haven't showered. After this, go and take a shower alright?" She nods and made Jungkook smile. She thought... he wasn't so bad after all.

After the anime ended, she goes to take a shower while Jungkook continues to clean the house. Both of them spend the day without any bad situations.