CHAPTER 1

Taehyung now sees his university years in two phases: Life before discovering those livestream videos, and life after discovering those livestream videos.

It happens on the most innocuous of days, too—an insatiable need that suddenly appears and refuses to leave, like an itch just beneath his skin that he can't scratch away.

To be clear, it's not like he actively searches for the videos and binge-watches them like some obsessive creep.

It's just that Taehyung's college life is filled with long-winded lectures that nearly bore him to tears, exams that often leave him thudding his head on his table, and homework that never seems to end.

So maybe he watches porn to unwind, get his mind off of his growing pile of homework and responsibilities.

For half an hour or so, Taehyung would lie in bed, in complete darkness save for the bright light of his laptop screen, with his hand wrapped around his cock and eyes fixated on nothing else but the boy in front of him.

The thing is, Taehyung has never been actually been one to watch porn on a regular basis. The first time he actually watched porn was in high school, and it was more out of curiosity rather than anything else. But he hadn't taken to it like his classmates did; it was always seemed a little... manufactured. Too polished and deliberate, and it always struck Taehyung as fake more than anything else.

Then one day, years later when he was in college, buried up to his neck in schoolwork, and feeling a little bored, he stumbled onto a livestream of some guy named Gloss. All it took for Taehyung was one look at his face, and he was already a goner.

Even now, as Taehyung watches the first few minutes of the livestream, he's struck by how unfairly pretty the camboy was. He has the most interesting features, a contrasting mix of delicate softness with a pair of intensely sharp, cat-like eyes that immediately draws Taehyung in the moment he looks into the camera. His hair is dark and tousled, skin pale and glowing, and Taehyung stares as Gloss arches his head back, exposing the smooth column of his neck, lips already wet and parted.

When Gloss lets out a rough moan, Taehyung fists his fingers into his sheets because he wants to pace himself, wants to come when the other boy does because he's learned the hard way that he has little to no restraint once he touches himself. Taehyung loves the sound of Gloss' voice, deep and raspy by default, growing rougher and more desperate as the minutes tick by, and it's like music to Taehyung's ears.

Taehyung watches as the camboy eases himself onto a pile of pillows, one hand wrapped around his cock and the other stretching himself with three nimble fingers, and Taehyung aches with arousal.

It's when Gloss' voice hitches higher, almost to the point of breaking, that Taehyung finally gives in and he starts pumping a hand up and down his leaking cock. The relief is maddening, and Taehyung lets out a breathy gasp at the contact, as he pictures his own fingers sliding in and out of the boy on screen, stretching and scissoring just right until he finds the spot that will make him fall apart beneath his hands.

When Gloss' hand speeds up, Taehyung follows suit and it feels so fucking good that he's moaning right alongside him. It's when Gloss' fingers slip out of himself, immediately replaced with a dildo that slides in easily, stretching his hole even wider that Taehyung lets out a stream of curses, and he strokes himself even faster, swiping and pressing his thumb into his slit and a rush of pleasure runs down his spine.

Taehyung has watched enough streams to know when Gloss is close, sees the tensing muscles rippling beneath his skin as he arches off the pillows, and god, he's close, too. He can feel the familiar tingling at the base of his spine, a delicious sensation that makes him groan louder, matching the addicting sounds reverberating through his headphones.

Gloss' voice is definitely rougher now, and Taehyung imagines himself sliding in and out of him, thinks of his walls pulsing and tightening around his aching cock, pinning the boy to the bed with his legs wrapped tightly around Taehyung's waist, pulling him closer so their chests are pressed together and—

"F-fuck, fuck, I'm gonna... fuck—" Gloss is reduced to whimpering helplessly at this point, and that's all it takes for Taehyung. He watches as the other boy comes, shooting stripes of cum across his pale chest, and just the visual of it pushes Taehyung off the edge completely. The pleasure overcomes all his senses, hissing more incoherent sounds into the back of his hand as he strokes himself until his cock is limp and satiated in his sticky hand.

Taehyung should probably clean himself up, or at the very least wipe the cum off his hand, but his eyes are still on the screen as he waits for the familiar flash of a gummy smile, exhausted but utterly satisfied.

It's only for a few seconds and it doesn't take long for the camera to quickly switch off, but it's always been Taehyung's favorite part.

He likes to pretend that smile is just for him.