CHAPTER 9

"I do, I really do, but right now, they're in the way so..." Taehyung expertly flips Yoongi over so he's now straddling his legs, and he's admittedly impressed with how smoothly he's handling everything right now, considering Yoongi is now lying beneath him, dark hair mussed and splayed on the pillow, looking absolutely wrecked and beautiful.

With an unnecessarily great deal of effort, Taehyung tugs the pants off of Yoongi, and the other boy does the same, easily pulling his sweatpants off until there's nothing but underwear them. Taehyung can't help but lick his lips at the sight of Yoongi's hard cock straining through the fabric.

He still can't believe this is actually happening. Seeing Yoongi lying beneath him and not just on his computer screen is mind-blowing, and he lets out a moan when Yoongi starts putting on a show—a real, actual live show that's all just for him and no one else—by palming himself through his tight boxer briefs.

A damp spot is forming on the fabric, spreading more as he touches himself, and when he slides his hand beneath the underwear, Taehyung can't help but palm himself through his own briefs.

"That's good, baby—" Yoongi manages to rasp between moans. "Want to... see you touch yourself the way you do when you watch me."

And really, how can Taehyung say no that?

He gives in, pushing his own briefs down so his hard cock springs free, and he strokes himself in time with Yoongi's ministrations. The sheer relief of finally being able to touch himself is nearly overwhelming, and he's glad he's on the bed because he's sure his knees would have given way had he been standing.

For a while, there's nothing but the sounds of their harsh breaths interspersed with ragged groans. Taehyung's cock twitches when Yoongi pushes his underwear halfway down his thighs, and the actual sight of his length in his hand, hard and leaking at the tip.

It's maddening just watching Yoongi like this, especially because he's deliberately stroking slowly to give him a show, bucking into his hand but never letting his gaze drift away from Taehyung's cock. He bites his bottom lip the way he always does in his streams, head falling back on the pillow as he arches upward.

When he slides a thumb over his leaking slit, he lets out a loud moan of Taehyung's name, and fuck, this is even better than he ever imagined, far better than any other sound he's heard Yoongi make through his headphones.

"God, you're so fucking hot," Taehyung says through tightly gritted teeth, because just the sight of Yoongi with his mouth falling open, hissing his name as his fingers work his cock is beyond anything he's ever pictured. Taehyung knows he's getting dangerously close to the edge, so he stills his movements, wrapping his fingers around the base of his length to hold himself back.

Yoongi uses the moment to clumsily scramble out of his underwear, but it isn't long until Taehyung is leaning over to kiss him again, tongues tangling hungrily as their cocks slide over each other. Even the smallest brush of contact on his aching erection is incredible, and he stifles a moan when Yoongi bucks upward.

Yoongi pulls away slightly, pressing his damp forehead to Taehyung's, asking, "How do you want me?"

Jesus, Taehyung could think of a hundred different things. He's far gone enough that he could get off just rubbing against his length like a horny teenager, but he's waited far too long and fantasized far too much to settle on grinding on each other.

Instead, he pushes Yoongi's legs higher so his knees are resting on either side of his head, spreading him wide open. He sees the surprised look on Yoongi's face, and he pauses in a silent bid to ask for his consent.

"Yes, yes, fuck, come on, Tae," Yoongi already sounds utterly wrecked at the idea, and he's impatiently pulling Taehyung back down.

"Keep touching yourself," is all Taehyung manages to say before Yoongi winds his fingers through his hair, pushing him down to his puckered hole. He still does as he's told, lazily stroking up and down his length in anticipation for what's next.

Taehyung settles himself on his elbows and leans forward, heart hammering hard against his chest. He starts with a tentative lick, just enough to wet his entrance, and this draws a sharp hiss from above him. Encouraged by the sound, he drags his tongue across the hole, broader and firmer this time.

Yoongi's eyes fall shut and he lets out a long, unfiltered groan that reverberates throughout the room. "F-fucking hell, Taehyung..."

Taehyung wants to keep drawing the moans from Yoongi's throat, wants to make him completely fall apart with just his mouth, so he's braver this time, licking circles around his entrance to spread him open.

Yoongi lets out a string of curses, each one more creative and colorful than the last, and his fingers tighten in Taehyung's hair, unashamedly pressing his face down so he can go deeper. Taehyung licks into him with abandon, letting his nimble tongue lick deeper, tracing the inside of his hole until Yoongi is nothing but a sobbing wreck beneath him.

There's not much finesse to it, really. Taehyung pulls away momentarily to spit on his hole only to come back and lick it up, and he can't get enough. Yoongi clearly feels the same way, writhing as his hand grasps at the sheets, white-knuckled and desperate. He chokes out a sob when Taehyung pushes his tongue inside deeper and starts fucking him, head bobbing hungrily. He looks up to see that Yoongi is still stroking himself, though barely coordinated and it's messy and hot in the best way possible.

Yoongi's grip on Taehyung's hair tightens even more, and it should hurt, but it only makes him moan open-mouthed against his ass, and he feels a full-on shudder go through Yoongi's body. When he thinks Yoongi is wet and open enough, he pulls away to slip a finger into him, marveling at how easily it slides inside.

Yoongi arches up into Taehyung's hand, and he's practically babbling Taehyung's name repeatedly now. "W-who fucking told you...to stop..." He demands, though his voice, rough and high-pitched, betrays him. "You... are so..."

"Talented?" Taehyung grins in spite of his racing heartbeat. "Worth the wait?"

"Shut the fuck up and get back to work," is all Yoongi says, pushing his head down. Taehyung complies, watching his finger easily disappear in and out of Yoongi's slick ass, stretching at his walls until he's writhing into his hand.

It's when he spreads him wide enough that he can slide his tongue alongside his finger, that Yoongi starts gasping his name repeatedly like a chant, pushing his head harder. The sound of Taehyung's tongue and finger fucking Yoongi in unison is absolutely filthy , and he can't get enough of it, so he laps him up harder, fucks him faster until he's open and falling apart entirely.

He feels the muscles of Yoongi's thighs tense, and he knows he's close and stops. It's immediately followed by an indignant whine of complaint from Yoongi, who's only barely holding it together at this point. "Not yet," Taehyung says, sitting up to wipe his mouth and stare at him properly.

Yoongi gives him a murderous glare, but he's too weak to verbally argue, and he looks beyond wrecked, chest heaving and slick with sweat, hair matted against his forehead. Taehyung gently settles his legs down, rubbing at his sore thighs soothingly. Yoongi's lips are bitten red, and they look so inviting that when Taehyung makes a motion to lean down, he grabs at his shoulders and licks into his mouth.

"Condom," Taehyung finally breathes out after a few minutes of making out because he needs more, and his cock has been aching for what feels like hours now.