CHAPTER 6

Unfortunately for Taehyung's soul, the cuddling doesn't stop there.

Yoongi seems to have taken a liking to it because he curls up into Taehyung virtually every time they happen to sit together—which is often, because it's not like their dorm has plenty of seating options. He doesn't even disappear into his room as often as he used to.

Sometimes, when Taehyung is watching his favorite dramas, Yoongi shows up out of nowhere to plop himself on the couch, shoulders touching for the first few minutes then about halfway through an episode, he's already settled comfortably against him. He doesn't really know what's going on—Taehyung helpfully tries to fill him in on the plot and Yoongi actually listens intently, even though it's probably not his thing—and they watch several episodes until they fall asleep.

(Taehyung has taken to placing a blanket by the couch, just in case. They end up using it more often than they not.)

Other times, Yoongi would be on his laptop with his headphones clapped over his ears, editing and mixing a track he's working on, and Taehyung would be beside him too, working on his papers for class.

It's mostly comfortable silence, but they always sit closely, thigh against thigh, shoulder to shoulder, and sometimes, Taehyung would feel brave enough to dramatically throw himself on Yoongi's lap, complaining loudly about school to drown out the thud in his chest. Yoongi never moves away.

"Go back to work, Tae," he'd always just say absentmindedly, but he'd humor him anyway with a small smile or by ruffling his hair, and it all just makes Taehyung's insides flutter happily.

Being this close to Yoongi on a daily basis has some other benefits. He now knows that the other boy always smells sweet like vanilla, and it reminds Taehyung of a cupcake bakery. He also gets to see Yoongi's smiles up close, and it's honestly the best part of his day whenever he inadvertently draws a smile from him.

It's all absurdly cute and wholesome, up until Taehyung is alone in his shower hours later and he can't stop his head from thinking of the size of Yoongi's hands or the tempting curve of his neck when he stretches, and it just... does things to him.

Not even freezing cold showers can stop his erections, apparently.

Sometimes Taehyung allows himself this, if even for a handful of minutes under the running water of his shower and the hope that the tiled walls would be enough to stifle his groans.

He thinks of Yoongi's legs spread wide for the camera, fingers wrapped tightly around his cock as he strokes himself to release. Other times, he imagines his own hand stroking Yoongi just the way he's seen it over a dozen times, and he pictures Yoongi choking his name as he comes into his hand, his mouth, his ass—

Just the idea of Yoongi coming because of him is enough to coax a release.

He'd feel guiltier about getting off like this but the truth is that it's all he has these days, as he's now banned himself from opening Yoongi's livestream page.

Then again, he'd be lying if he said he isn't curious to know whether Yoongi has posted a new video since moving in.

All it'll take is a few seconds, just a peek maybe, to see if it's changed over the past few weeks.

He stares at his phone, chewing on his bottom lip, knowing that all he needs to do is type a couple of characters and the well-visited page will show up automatically like clockwork—

"God, what the fuck am I doing?" Taehyung says loudly to himself.

"What exactly are you doing?"

Taehyung nearly jumps out of his skin, mere seconds away from throwing his phone at the wall, and he actually turns to glare at Yoongi, who's standing behind him with an armful of groceries in his arms. "Jesus, why don't you make any sounds when you walk? Are you that small?"