HomeComing part 2

Klaus pov

I rush towards the woman who claimed to be my mother and cried on her shoulder. "Did you abandon me and leave me with Mikeal and Ester?" I whisper into her shoulder. 'Oh baby no I would never give you or your siblings up you are my world they stole you from me and sent me back to hell trapped until the time was right baby.' my mother says. I look over and see a man standing there and look at him confused. My mother seems to take notice.'oh my, my apologies baby wolf this is your real father David Starlight.'

I look at him to see him with his arms opened and rush to him.'Hello son it's been a long time' he says before pulling me into a hug. I was about to say something when the idiotic Salvatore stabbed my mother with a white oak steak. 'Darling have you yet to see I can not be killed nor can my children with these steaks. (Yes ik in some stories they can die from the white oak not mine and Klaus is a softie for his parents.) I AM MEGAN STARLIGHT RULER OF HEAVEN QUEEN OF HELL AND I CAN NOT BE KILLED DO NOT COME FOR MY CHILDREN OR ELSE THIS TOWN WILL KNOW HELL ON EARTH.' my mother screams.

I look into my mother's eyes and they are gold.

Megan pov

I look into the Salvatore's eyes and make him bow down. "You see darling I control where you go if you go to heaven or hell or if you get peace or damnation. My son has always wanted part of himself back but he's not only a vampire or werewolf. He's something deadlier. My son's and daughter and the princes and princess of hell meaning they are part demon part hell hound part angel. I am my father's daughter meaning his favorite those who you loved in the past and have died I can make them pay for your mistakes with just a snap of my fingers.

'Sweetheart your scaring the poor lad love. Don't worry darlings we won't need your dopplewhore my son can now create what ever he likes. So I advise you take my wife's word seriously or else this place you call home will wiped off the face of the earth.' David says while still holding my baby wolf