Death of ones true love

It was a normal day in the Mikealson-Starlight house hold. The only person who was up was David starlight. As he walks down the stairs he goes into the kitchen and sits down thinking about how his family has come together.  "Son what are you doing up this late?" Samuel Starlight says scaring David. "Just thinking about how lucky I am to be married to your daughter and all of the children have been brought together expect for Freya. What happened to my darling sweet cake dad?" David says.

"Son she is fine you will all find her in new Orleans in a house with witches please be careful your adopted son Marcel is alive and he is not in the right mindset he believes you abandoned him at his birth." Samuel says shocking David

' We would never do that to him we were trapped with only the power to come out of hell for 3 hours once every year we never had the time to search.' David says

"Go wake up my daughter you need to talk it out with her about what to do from here." Samuel says

Megan's pov

I wake up feeling the space next to me noticing one side is cold. As I sit up I look around for David. I lean over and whispers in deans ear "dean have you seen David?"

He groans and looks at me and shakes his head and falls asleep again. I begin to laugh quietly. Climbing out of bed and walking down the stairs I hear voices in the kitchen I stop and stand in the doorway. "Daddy , David why are you both up so early it's (looks over at the clock and notices the time) it is 3am on a Monday please explain" I say while rubbing my eyes.

"Sweetie Freya is in new Orleans along with Marcel" David says

I stop and stare at him with tears in my eyes. My sweet little warrior he's alive after all this time he's alive.

I break down and my magic starts to go haywire

I break down and my magic starts to go haywire. "Daddy help" I say in between my cries

My dad rushes over to me and pulls me into his lap

"Sweetie relax breath take a deep breath and focus on us okay"

I nod my head and count to 18 and wipe my eyes.

I begin to feel weak and look confused "daddy something's wro-"

No one's pov

No one knew what to do Megan. Bullets of lightning began to shoot through the window and hot David in the chest.

Everything went by so fast as David looked down and saw that he was bleeding out and glowing.  He collapsed on the ground trying to breathe the best way he could.
Samuel rushes over to David and tries to save him
" Come on son you have to stay with me you can't leave her she will be broken." Samuel says as he tries with alot of magic to heal him.

"P-p-please t-tell her i-i-i love her a-and I-im so-sorry" David says as tears cloud his eyes he looks to his left to see all his children crying and screaming he reaches out and says " I love you" one last time as he takes his last breathe and all life drains from his eyes.

Klaus speeds over along with everyone else "Dad?...daddy please no no no please come back please." Klaus saying crying.

No one said anything the only thing that could be heard was the cries of his children. David looks at them from the other side and begins to cry.

He looks towards his wife as she shoots up gasping and looks around for him. When her eyes land on him she begins to shake her head and cries and crawls over to him and cradles him in her arms.

She screams out in agony and pain at the lost of her mate.

No one knew what to say they all wanted their father their lover their son and friend back.

No one in the house noticed how  Chucked looked at the group with a smirk on his face as he disappears from the house.