NEW ORLEANS

The streets of New Orleans were colder then it had ever been in years. The witches were all prepared for their queen to appear thinking she was going to help them.

Marcel was walking outside of the compound when he heard a truck pull into the driveway. Being the curious person that he is he went to go check.

Megan pov

I pulled up in my big black truck in front of the compound. I check my phone making sure I got the right address and sure enough it is. I get out the truck and fit my suit.

 I get out the truck and fit my suit

I close my door and get ready to walk up to the door when it opens and I see my son Marcel

I smile and look at him opening my arms.
" Oh my god my baby my sweet mar-mar baby I missed you I'm so so sorry I didn't come look for you when I came back." I say to him in a rush

Marcel just sits there staring at me and starts to cry. I begin to walk up to him but he steps back. I flash a look of hurt before covering it up and fixing my suit.
" Well it seems like you don't really care that I am back and that's fine but you should know your father died a while ago."

' Megan you have no place here you left me you never once came back so why should I believe a word that comes out of your mouth.' Marcel says

I look at him shocked but looks at him smiling.

" Honestly Marcellus I was hoping we would have had a different reunion but apparently not so from here on forth I am not your mother there is no need for you to try to get in contact with me or no reason to ask of me for anything."

I walk back and smile.

I look back and smirk " oh mar-mar the witches are free to use magic if they like I gave it to them and Davina will not be getting hurt because I cut the link to their ancestors so if I find out that you are still holding her hostage remember how angry I can get.

I climb into my car and turn on some music while I look back at the footage of the night David died and notice how chuck was smirking and I slam my hand against the car.

I call my family while they are all still in mystic falls.

Phone call

Megan- Lucifer put me on speaker this instant please sweetie.

Lucifer- okay mom your on speaker what is it

Megan- please my babies do not come to new Orleans until I call for you and for a while I will have my emotions off but just know when it comes to you all I will turn it on just let me get my revenge okay babies

Everyone in the back - okay mom be safe we love you so much.

Megan - I love you to my babies

End of call

I hang up and start to drive to the cemetery where the witches are and look for Sophie and Jane- Ann along with Sabine.

When I walk through I notice how all the witches bow down to me I smile.

" Please bring me Sabine , jane-ann and Sophie." I say while leaning against a grave.

I notice how they all come out of the church and I look at each and everyone of them.

' My queen what is it you need with us ' Sabine says

I smirk and look up with red eyes.

" You three have been known to cause trouble in my family when they come here later on so before that happens I would love to just say that I MEGAN STARLIGHT hear by remove your powers and your families powers along with banning Agnes from ever be...

" You three have been known to cause trouble in my family when they come here later on so before that happens I would love to just say that I MEGAN STARLIGHT hear by remove your powers and your families powers along with banning Agnes from ever being a elder. "

I look at my hands as they begin to glow and I hear all four of the women screaming in agony.

I walk away from them and look at the sky and begin to cry while looking around.

I shoot a ball of light into the sky to bring David back.

I look down and notices that there is a strong power coming from a house and walk over to it.

I open the door to the house and look around seeing shunned witches and notices one witch who looks familiar so I begin to walk over to her.

I bend down in front of her and my eyes begin to water.
I reach my hand up and brush her hair out of her face and put my hand to my mouth.

"F-Freya?"

The woman looks up at me like I'm crazy.

' How do you know my name.' she asked

I smile and press my fingers on her head and show her all the times we spent together when she was a baby.

She looks up confused and smiles.

'Mama?' Freya asks me

" Yes pudding I'm here mama is here " I wrap my arms around her when she tackles me

I notice how the other witches who thought they were in charge start rushing over to me trying to stop me from taking my daughter

' MAMA RUN MAMA LETS GO' Freya screams at me while I put my hand out to take their powers away.

" YOU DARE TRY TO STOP ME FROM TAKING MY DAUGHTER I THINK THE HELL NOT " I scream and blast them all away and take Freya arm and pulls her to my car and sits her in the passenger seat while getting on the driver's seat.

I start to drive away and notice a figure in my back seat and looks behind me and presses on the breaks hard.

' Miss me sweetheart?'