Ester

No one pov

Everyone sat there quietly ashamed of how they acted while their mother was present. Before anyone could speak the doors to the house blow open and in walks Ester. She walks over to Niklaus and stands on front of him.

'Do you know why I am here?'

'I could care less as to why you are here ester.' Niklaus says

Ester looks shocked and taken back she looks towards Finn who raises a eyebrow.

' what has happened to you all have I taught you no respect. You respect your mother do you understand.' ester screams

'Please ester cut the bullshit they know your not their mother and mikeal is not there father. We warned you of what was to come but did you listen no.' Daniel says while walking towards her.

Everyone hears heels clicking on the floor and there stands with fire in her eyes is the original mother Megan Starlight.

Megan pov

"Hello ester how are you darling?" I question as I walk down the stairs.

' your not supposed to be here your supposed to be trapped.'

"Don't look so scared now. You see ester not only did you take me away from my children but you gave one of my children up now that is only punishable by hell hounds. You do remember how they feel don't you."

I snap my fingers and 2 hellhounds appear at my side.

"It's dinner time boys go eat."

The hell hounds go and attack ester while her screams ring through out the house

The hell hounds go and attack ester while her screams ring through out the house. They start to drag her towards the fire.

"Boys when she gets to hell make sure to give her the special treatment for those who take from me." I say

In a split second they are gone.

I sit on a chair and stare at my  family.
"We have some guest coming prepare a room."

' who Is this guest mother?' my children ask at the same time

" My other mate Dean Winchester he and his brother will be staying here I believe Sam is Rebekah's mate so do be kind. " I say

' mother do you know of my mate ' the rest of the boys say.

I smile

" Well of course my dear children I'm the one who gave them to you I give mates to everyone.

My boys smile at the thought.