Dinner party

Megan pov

Looking through my closet for the perfect dress to wear to this dinner I hear my phone ring.

"Hello?" I answer
'um hi this is Dean Winchester I was told you know my father.'

I stare at the phone in shock
"Oh yes I do my name is Megan how can I help."
' my father told me that I was mated to someone names Megan Starlight do you think you can help me find her.' he asks.

I stop for a second and stare at the phone.

"Um there is no need to find her...."

' why is that?'

"Well um because your speaking to me now I am Megan Starlight."

I hear the phone drop and a bunch of shouts.

'SAMMY I FOUND HER I FOUND HER SAMMY'

I start to laugh.

"Um dean can u pick up the phone please?" I ask

'yes sorry I'm just happy.'

"Well that's good but I must go now I will send you my address."

'alright sweetie pie'.

I laugh and hang up. I have 2 mates oh lord.

I go back in the closet for a dress and I find the perfect one.

I put my dress on and decided not to do my makeup and just straighten my hair

I hear the door bell and begin to walk down the stairs .

"Well well well if it isn't my handsome boys and our guest please come sit."

I move over to the table and my husband pills out my chair. I smile at him.
"Thank you darling."

'So Damon Stefan do you mind giving me the last coffin because my mother is not very happy.' Elijah says

I smile and look at him.

"miei bei figli non c'è nulla da temere che quel bastardo di una sorella non vi farà del male, lo prometto.( my handsome sons there is nothing to fear that bastard of a sister shall not harm you i promise)

'But mother surely you don't mean to just let them bring her out the coffin.

"Darling let's move on to more important matters shall we."

'Yes mother' Elijah and Niklaus say

"Good now Mr. Salvatore's we would like to propose a deal alright if we get Ms.gilberts blood every 2 to 3 months my son will be fine he won't bother you and no need to worry about him falling in love with ms.forbs he has found his mate." I say with a smile.

' I need some air' Damon says.

' I will handle this.' Elijah says and gets up

David leans over and whispers in my ear.
'Darling tonight your mine I keep telling you these clothes of yours are gonna get you in trouble.'

"Well darling what if I like the trouble."

' Ew mom dad geez just no anyway Stefan do we have a deal.' nik says

Stefan stands up and goes over to Niklaus and shakes his hand 'sorry but no deal'

Niklaus breaks Stefan's arm and puts it in the fire while I sit still drinking my wine.

Elijah and Damon come back with a silver tray and lifts it up and there lays the daggers.

" Elijah what did you do."

'im sorry mother.'

I watch as my children one by one stab Niklaus.

I stand up my hands on fire and slam my fist down on the table.

" I've HAD ENOUGH OF THIS. I WILL NOT SIT HERE AND WATCH YOU ALL DESTROY EACH OTHER THIS IS NOT A FAMILY AND IF THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING A THOUSAND YEARS TO COME BACK TO I DON'T WANT ANY PART." I scream out.

I snap my fingers and all my children have there memories.
I get up and walk out hearing my children scream for me.

I turn around
" This this is not a family I want no part I am very disappointed in all of you especially you Elijah I told you we will wake your siblings one by one yet you disobey me. You all say you want to leave Niklaus when in reality he should leave you all. Rebekah you may be my babygirl but what you have done is something unacceptable.

When you all were in new Orleans Rebekah darling you summoned your so called father to kill your brother. Do you know that he was going to let you live a happy life with Marcel. No you did not I can not believe that after all these years this family has turned against each other

I understand you are all hurt for being daggered but he did it to protect you all. I am your mother and if you think for a second I will let you all act like a bunch of fools then you are all wrong. Clean this mess up now and go to your rooms I do not care how old you are do as I say. "

I look at them one last time before I begin to cry and walk out.