Chapter 3

Lizzie’s POV

The day seems to pass us by as I sit on the couch with her in front of me, on the floor. The portable speaker sits on the coffee table next to her laptop as it plays ‘best song ever’ in one direction. Every once in a while she would bob her head to the beat messing up the hairstyle I was trying to create. Her hair flows perfectly through my fingers. The TV plays E! News on mute.

"All done." I say, finishing her hair. She drops her head back between my thighs looking up at me. "How do I look?" She asks. I pamper her with kisses causing her to giggle. "Perfect." I repeat what she called me last night when I asked the same question. 

I turn to the ringtone of her phone ringing. I grab it before she can reach it. "Who's this? Early night Booty call?" I asked. She laughs trying to grab the phone back. I quickly pull it away again waiting for an answer. "Manger." She says. I handed her the phone. she answered it, putting the phone to her ear. She stands up walking out to the balcony for more privacy. I watch her slowly pace back and forth as she talks. 

She looks at me mouthing the word 'Stalker'. I laugh and watch her face drop as her attention is directed to the Tv screen. I turn to see what she's focused on and see a picture of us on the Tv screen. 'New York's Womanizer, Y/n Y/l/n seen with mystery blonde.' labeled underneath it. She rushed back in unmuting the tv. 

"Could New York's hottest celebrity be Boo'd up? Or is this just another flavor of the week? We are all wondering who this blonde woman is but could she be the reason why Y/n has been so distracted from finishing her new album?" The news reporter says.

Y/n's POV

MotherFucker, could the media just stay out of my personal business, just once. I turn to Lizzie and concern is plasters across her face. "Hey, you can't even tell that's you. Your hair is blonde and that picture makes it look brown." I say trying to make her feel a little better. "Y/n it literally says 'Mystery blonde'. what if Robbie sees this and recognizes me?" Lizzie says.

"Robbie the self absorbed douche who treats you like shit unless it's convenient for him? I bet I could care less." I said. she rolls her eyes at me before walking away. ughh why did I say that. I followed after her, meeting her in the bedroom. She grabs the dress that is still on my floor from the other night before taking off my favorite thing and tossing it on the bed.

"What are you doing?" I ask, watching her struggle to get back into the white fabric. "I'm leaving." Lizzie slightly raises her voice. Why is she making this a thing? I can't let her leave in that. "At least let me get you something else to go in." I say walking over to the dresser she sits on the bed resting her elbows on her knees as she drops her head. I pull out some simple clothes, then walk back over to her. I squat in front of her looking up into those gorgeous enchanting eyes. 

"Can I help you?" I whisper. Lizzie stands up and the half out of dress completely falls to the ground leaving her in the black underwear from before. she lifts her hands not making eye contact with me. 

I slip the shirt on, slowly trailing my fingers along her skin in hopes of getting some kind of reaction. but nothing. After helping her into the jeans I take her hands in mine bringing them up to my lips. I kiss them gently. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry." I say with few kisses in between.

We stand in the doorway of my place. "I think we should stop." Lizzie says looking at the ground. I tilt my head confused. "Because of the picture?" I ask. She looks up, a tear running down her cheek. "Yes that, and because this is wrong and unfair to me, you and Robbie." Lizzie says. Before I could even object she turned to walk away. This isn’t the first time she’s said that and I’m betting it won't be the last.