Chapter 10

(I had a few ideas for this chapter, so I just slapped them all together. ENJOY!)

 Y/n’s POV

We just started walking without having a specific destination in mind. Except for a few glowing light posts and Halloween decorations, the streets were dark. Only the wind and Lizzie's heels could be heard for miles, unless you count the chatter of her teeth.

I find myself unable to move any further, so I sit down on a bench by the side of the path. Lizzie curls up next to me, taking advantage of my warmth.

The autumn breeze is our villain of the night. Lizzie’s shivering persists even when I slip my blazer over her body.

While leaning deeper into me, she pulls her coat tighter around herself. My chin rests against the sleeve covering her shoulder. The two of us sit quietly. Sometimes silence is the only thing needed to make the night perfect. For the perfect moment, there is sometimes nothing more necessary than silence.

Taking my hands in hers, Lizzie rubs them together before she presses them against her bare legs. It's impossible not to smile as she makes use of me. It isn't long before she places my fists to her mouth where she kisses every knuckle, then pulls them to her chest to keep them warm. 

"My love," Lizzie says, breaking the silence. I follow with a hum when she does not finish her thought.

“Why are you with me?” Lizzie asks, shifting her body away as she turns to face me. Laughing, I reach out and rub her arms up and down, creating warmth. “Baby, What kind of question is that?” I am not sure where this is coming from.

"You're such an amazing person, whereas I cheat on my fiance multiple times. Never once did I apologize. And if that’s not the worst part, I made you feel ‘Fuck buddy’ for like three years.” Lizzie exclaims, growing more enraged with each wrong action. 

She stands up from the bench holding the jacket on her body. “I’m selfish and a liar. I’m greedy, impatient, carless.…” I cut her off with a simple “Stop.” It breaks my heart to hear her speak about herself as if she is worthless. 

“Please just stop.” I begged standing up to pull her into me. “Surprise, you have flaws. We all do.” I cup her face, forcing her to look at me. “Lizzie I know you and you can be so loving and playful. You’re smart, confident, and lets not forget downright beautiful. If those idiots don’t see that, they can go fuck themselfs.” I assure her. A long-overdue sigh escapes her lips. 

“How do you do that?” She chuckles, taking my hands off her face pulling them again to her chest. 

“How do you make me feel so special?” Lizzie asks with a smile. “I’m just giving you what you deserve.” I say, playfully. A smile swept across her face as her emerald eyes glistened.“Silly question but um...What do I deserve?” She smirks, taking a step forward.

“Well, the world, my love.” I shrug, acting like it should have been obvious. “But unfortunately I am unable to obtain that for you. So I can only offer the next best thing.” I add. Lizzie leans in enough I can feel her breath on my lips. “What’s that?” She asks.

“My world.”

Lizzie’s POV

She playful offered me her hand as we arrived at Y/n's apartment. "Shall we dance?" Y/n smiles, tuning on some quick tunes. I nod as she takes my hand and twirls me into her arms. We fell in step and let the rhythm control us.

There was nothing but us, alone, and I was filled with emotion. My fingers were tingling in delight as they brushed across her cheek. My body was free to act according to its own desires, unrestrained by chains.

 Then, as she drew closer, I gently tucked a band of hair behind her ear, and her eyes twinkled as she whispered softly to me.

It caused a lull as my arms swung around her in a circle, then I pulled her back. We danced, too lost in the music to halt. She leans in, placing a kiss on my lips.

From there our kiss only deepened and Y/n started leading me back towards the bedroom. Her hands tangle in my hair while mine rest against her waist.

Y/n's smile can be felt against my lips as I move my hands under her shirt to remove her bra. She giggles as it drops to the ground. She quickly sheds her shirt before I push her back on the bed.

Using my finger, I run it along her pants before tugging lightly to indicate I want them off. She pulls them off with her underwear, stretching her legs apart, I run my tongue along her fold.

Suddenly, she pulls my head back. "Stop teasing," she orders before releasing her hold. I lick from her cunt, finally giving her clit attention! I suck faster and faster until she collapses against the comforter. Moans replaced her heavy breathing. Grabbing the covers, her back began arching off the bed.