Chapter 4

(My attempt at smut)

Y/N's POV

Scarlett and I sit on the piano bench as the ball room begins to settle down. At this point I'm on my 4th or 5th glass of scotch. Counting has become irrelevant. My fingers bounce up and down on the keys creating a smooth beat that fills the room. she's extremely close, I can practically hear her heartbeat. She leans into my ear. "Take me home." she whispers. I watch her stand up, making her way to the door. I wait a few moments before following after her.

Moments pass and we now stand on her doorstep. Scarlett looks down at her phone. "You still have me for an hour and thirty minutes. what do you want to spend it on?" She asks as if she doesn't already know. I slowly close the space between us. My hand reaches up to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. my fingers linger along her jawline. I slide my thumb down her bottom lip. I couldn't tell anybody this, but Lizzie is the only girl I've ever touched sexually. Rumors spread about other women but that's all they are. Rumors.

She takes my hand in hers slowly leading me inside. She shuts the door and then slams me against it. Our lips crash together. we fall into rhythm, tongues fighting for dominance, hands roaming. I can tell if we don't slow down we won't make it to the bedroom. I flip us to where she is now against the wood. My hand moved down and rested on her breasts. I kiss her neck trying to find that special spot. I add a slight pressure of a grib around her breasts. She leans her head back letting out a soft moan, telling me I found that spot.

I suck harder on it. She moans, God that moan. I could listen to it all my life and it would never get old. She moves her hand into my hair grabbing a handful. I groan at the slight pain. Scarlett pushes her body forward, grinding into me. I want this dress off now.

We stumbled into the kitchen. I pushed her onto the table. Her hands pressed against the table holding herself up as I kissed the side of her neck. From the back I grabbed her breast massaging them roughly. Her breathing is heavy, telling me she wants more. I find the zipper to the dress and unzip it. The dress falls revealing her lingerie. she grinds her ass into me and my hand slams on the table.

I lift her up to the kitchen table. Her legs wrapped around my waist, pulling me in. My hands move up her back, slow but rough. She then lays back against the wooden table. She puts her legs up for me. I stare in awe as this perfect woman begs for my touch, with her eyes. Those eyes. So green, so Beautiful. I begin to leave gentle kisses on the inside of the thighs. She puts the knuckle of her index finger in her mouth, biting hard to stop her sounds of pleasure. I slide my fingers gently against the center of her panties. Her moan sounds muffled. I stick my fingers in my mouth before moving her underwear out of the way. The fabrics wet letting me know she's ready for me.

I start with one finger, letting her get used to the feeling of me inside of her. Moans are soft and almost silent. I suck on the inside of her thighs leaving dark markings. I insert the second finger and her body arches into the air causing her to become louder. I start massaging my tongue along her cl*t. she intertwines her fingers in my hair. I let out a moan. I don't know what turns me on more, that I slightly like the pain or her pleasure when inflicting it.

Later that night, I made my way back to my place. My heels dangling from my fingertips as I walk down the wall. A small smile on my face as I remember moments from the night replaying in my mind. Her captivating voice echoes in my head. When I reach my door I struggle to concentrate on the knob. The key just doesn't want to fit. After a pathetic struggle later I shut the door resting my back against the wood. I lean my head against it, closing my eyes.

"Y/n?" The sound of my name being called brings me back from my high. Lizzie stands across the room. Her eyes are puffy and her cheeks are red. she always does this, comes crying to me about either Robbie or about something wrong that has happened. I assume tonight reason is our fight. ore maybe the fact I left with scarlett. She shows up and plays the victim. And the worst part is I let her.

I force myself off the door and over to her with open arms. she falls into the hug as tears roll down her cheeks. "I'm so sorry." She cries into my chest. We've had fights before and weren't even close to our worst. The only difference is this time I wasn't the one to apologize.