18♡

♰ 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒓 ♰
——————————————

➶ 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 , 𝙶𝙰 ➴
𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝚘𝚟 ♔
𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢 | 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜
7:34ᴘᴍ
—————-

"damn what the fuck." azour groaned waking up.

"this girl got her hands all on my ass." he mugged getting up and goin into his bathroom.

after he brushed his teeth and washed his face he went back to wake up miree.

"mama." he kissed her forehead climbing on top of her.

"stinkk." he kissed her cheek.

"wake up baby." he started kissing all over her face.

"whattt." she groaned tryna push him off of her.

"wake up it's christmas." he said still kissing her

"fuck christmas." she groaned rolling over making him fall off the bed

"i should beat yo ass." he mumbled getting up.

"aight den since youon wanna get up i'm gon go wake up my girlfri-" she cut him off by getting up fast and throwing a pillow at him.

"make me bust yo ass on this holy christmas morning." she mumbled walking past him going into the bathroom

"you excited?" he stood behind her wrapping his arms around ha waist and massaging her thighs as she brushed her teeth

"what i'm excited fa?" she started feeling a tingly feeling between her legs

"i got you a present." he mumbled in her ear while smiling giving her chills.

"and what's that." she asked turning around to face him.

"wait and find out." he said giving her a quick kiss and going downstairs.

"sigh now i'm horny." she sighed following him.

"ain't nobody up yet?" she sat on top of the island as he searched through the fridge.

"nah it's only like 8." he grabbed a water and stood between her legs.

"lemme spit it in yo mouth."

"ion know what you think this is but this ain't that." she scrunched her face up.

azour was probably the freakiest person you'll ever meet. he's with everything, he widdit all, he a slut get him lit.

"cmere." he started rubbing her butt.

"we can't be any closer."

"mcht." he smacked his lips and grabbed her neck bringing her into a kiss.

"merry cripmas." he put on a goofy smile pulling away.

"merry christmas." she laughed pecking his lips one more time.

"let's go peak at the presents." he picked her up and walked them over to the christmas tree.