Post Credits

"We never realize how frozen we are until someone starts to melt our ice."

Bridgett Devoue

Athena sat curled up in the corner of the gym

Athena sat curled up in the corner of the gym. Steve was pummeling a punching as Athena worked on some scientific calculations.

Athena looked up as she heard Steve hitting the bag harder and faster.

"You're going to break it," Athena called out.

Not a second later, Athena watched as the punching bag was sent flying across the gym room.

"Called it!" Athena laughed.

"Trouble sleeping?" Fury asked as he opened the door.

"You're here with a mission, sir?" Steve asked as he unwrapped his hands.

"I am," Fury nodded.

"Trying to get me back in the world?" Steve asked, "I understand that Athena had integrated so well, but I'm not ready. Athena is so much better at this than I am."

"I agree that Athena is better then you," Fury nodded, "but I'm actually trying to save it."

Athena raised her hand, "am I involved in this saving of the earth?"

"Of course you are," Steve told Athena smiling. Steve then turned to Fury, "isn't she?" Steve asked in a tone of voice that told Fury that if Athena didn't come, he wouldn't.

"Of course she is coming," Fury nodded, "but I'm going to go now." With that Fury turned to leave.

Steve turned and walked over to Athena. Steve lowered himself down, so he was sat next to Athena. Slowly Steve moved Athena around, so she was leant back agents him.

"How do you do it?" Steve asked.

"Do what?" Athena asked. Athena looked down at the paper in her hand, "oh, it's only rocket science!" Athena exclaimed holding it up. "I can explain it if you would like."

"No, thank you," Steve laughed, "I leave being smart up to you." Steve paused for a second, "what I actually meant was how have you acclimatised so fast?"

"I don't know," Athena shrugged, "I think it was because some of the stuff I was working on with Howard was more advanced. It makes sense to me, I can understand it." Athena told him, "I think you struggle more because it seems like magic to you."

"I don't mind as long as I have you," Steve told Athena, pulling her in for a kiss.