3

While walking through the town of Adolmud at night, I recalled memories about my first playthrough. Because I wrote in my diary daily, I had a perfect memory of my journey.

It’s not like I was diligent or anything. I was fired up and was like, “Let’s leave a record of my valuable life experience with the legendary hero’s party!” I was really stupid!

In the first playthrough, two days from now, after the heroes were tired from too much revelry in the town of Adolmud, the town was attacked by an army of monsters. At that time, the heroes (mainly by using me) drove back the monsters and received a large amount of war funds.

The monster army, before attacking the town of Adolmud, annihilated a large subjugation party full of skilled mercenaries and also destroyed a village. So, if I went to that battlefield, I can choose corpses from strong people as much as I liked. A buffet of corpses, for a warrior that must be hellish, but for a necromancer that was heavenly.

I went to the equipment shop and bought necromancy magic tools as well as recovery items for myself.

“It’s wonderful that you can buy things you want, as much as you like, with your own money…!!”

“…? What’s wrong Missy? Did you meet a difficult situation?”

Seeing me in tears, the uncle at equipment shop inclined his head.

“You’re wrong uncle, there were a lot of hard things, but starting from now it’s my fantastic daily life.”

“Like that huh, you should be immediately go to hospital. Also thanks for your business.”
After receiving the goods from the rudely worried shopkeeper, I left the town.

I don’t know whether I was acting suspiciously or not, but it can’t be helped. In first playthrough, when I asked about battle necessities, “Err… I can’t fight without a MP recovery potion, can I buy it?” “Cih! Necromancer really needs a lot of money huh. Even without MP recovery potions you can still fight with your guts you know!” was how it went. I couldn’t get any necessities without unpleasant exchanges like that.

After walking for a few hours, I arrived at the nearest battlefield.

“Owh, they are dead, they are all dead! I can collect materials as much as I want here~ Slurp.”

There were dead bodies, dead bodies, and dead bodies as far as I could see. There must have been a fancy battle here, the warriors and magicians were defeated all over the stormy wilderness. A lot of them were eaten by monsters, but I was grateful that there were still some intact corpses. It seemed the monsters were kind (?) to the necromancer this time.
In the middle of the night, I walked alone at the corpse party assembly hall, looking for a particularly strong corpse. Of course, because I’m a girl I won’t let my clothes get dirty. It was a pitch-black necromancer formal dress with a lot of frills. This dress is more important than my life. That’s why I won’t let the smell of corpses stick on this dress. Absolutely won’t.

“First of all, I need an undead familiar. Not a disposable one.”
There were a lot of dangers for women that traveled alone. A necromancer was someone who couldn’t fight without being protected by a vanguard. A subordinate that will be my limbs for fighting is necessary.

Men are no good. If he did sex harassment to me like the hero, I’d beat him to death even if he was my familiar. Adult woman like the Priestess Sara are also no good. It’s disgusting imagining (not that I want to imagine it) her doing that with the hero.

“Oh! Good looking corpse found!”

I was dancing in the joy when I found the corpse of a swordswoman. Especially when it was located in the middle of a hellish pool of blood. It was a slim woman with an age similar to mine, perhaps a bit older? She wore a cute skirt type armor, but it was torn here and there. The face was also pretty, it’s a waste that she was dead.