27

“Gegege… when did you…”

Junior who tied with chain on his hand and feet made grimace face because he can’t move. He completely become a monster, the cuteness of mayor’s son was no longer there (he was not really cute from the beginning though).

“Waaai, game over~! I’m win!! So, let’s kill!”

“Gagagagagagaagaga”

When I hit the magic circle with my staff, electric current running through the chain, make junior’s giant body twitching.

“Wha, wait! Let’s talk! Let’s talk first!”

“I won’t! Because I’m hungry! Let’s finish it fast and then eat something!”

“You just eating right!?”

“Eh? Is that so? At any rate, I won’t wait!”

“I told wait! There is something good I want to talk! The son of the mayor is still alive!”

“The mayor’s son…? Well, it’s fine, I don’t really hear it so let’s kill!”

“You properly hear it right!? I locked up the real mayor’s son! He still has some value it seems.”

Junior said that in very rapid talking. He seemed very impatient.

Flan scowled.

“Nene-sama, as expected we can’t leave it alone…”

“Hnn, well, let’s hear the story.”

When I take my staff off from magic circle the electric current stopped. We could get more remuneration from the mayor if the kid was fine.
In the first playthrough the hero immediately slay Junior without asking any questions so we didn’t know that the real kid was still alive.
Of course I don’t know where Junior hid the kid, and also I don’t know whether the kid was the real one or not. But maybe it’s not something unworthy.

While having difficulty to breath, Junior sneering.

“Ha, hahahah… now the situation is reserved. If you value the live of the hostage, then kneel down and lick my foot.”

“Are you making fun of me? Die!”

“Gyaaaaaaaa!!!!”

I raised my skull staff, for now, let’s crush one of Junior’s legs with the chain. Obliteration was a right thing to do for bastard who order a maiden to do such a shameful thing.

“I will count to ten, then I will take the other one, okay? Then, one,”

“Gyaaaaaa!? Don’t take it with just one, that’s not what you said!”

“What I say? Did I say something? I don’t remember! So, one!”

“Wait, wait, I hid the kid is in the cave along the lake near here, that’s why please forgive meeee!!!!”

The miasma from magic circle blow up, scattering Junior’s giant body.

“Fiuh~ finally it become quiet~”

I depart to the cave after brush of the dirt from my dress.