Surviver Tip Number Two

One thing I have to say. If you hate Nico Di Angelo you're going to be under attack by many crazy fangirls. I mean hordes of fangirls. They love him so much they mentality date him. On my part, I really don't hate Nico, but I don't obsess over him. I think he's just another minor character, but that's just my thoughts.

The first time we see Nico he's an annoying little ten year old. Why people love him, I don't know. I guess fangirls love the dark, mysterious, loner guy who everyone hates. Well not the people in the fandom the--they adore him--the characters in the amazing work of Rick Riordan do, well every other character that aren't the seven or Will. Anyway, if you announce something hurtful or anything negative about their wittle baby Nico to the media(like I just did) the fangirls attack!! Claws and all. I just don't get why they love him so much. He's moody, and it's just one thing after the other with him, but the one thing after the other thing kinda faded away once he got older. I've said to much already. I think I'll be dead by morning, so...yeah.

That was surviver tip number two vote, comment, share, all of the above! And if I don't post anything by the end of the month the Nico fangirls have gotten to me. SAVE YOURSELFS!!!
L⃒o⃒v⃒e⃒: T⃒o⃒p⃒h⃒P⃒u⃒g⃒