Marvel Agents of SHIELD

WARNING IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE SEASON FINALE OR DON'T WATCH AND ARE PLANNING ON WATCHING MARVEL AGENTS OF SHIELD THEN SKIP THROUGH ALL OF THIS.

Ok so me and my sisters just finished watching and O MY BUGGIN' GOSH!!! First off Bobbi, that girl, oh my goodness she is so kick butt!! Like holy cow, just wow. That girl got some guts. OH AND AGENT 33, I TOTALLY THINK WARD IS GOING TO BE A CRAZY PSYCHO NOW!!

Jiaying, I HATE HER AND IM GLAD CAL KILLED HER!!! AND SHE KILLED REYNA(another Reyna, not Praetor Reyna), I WAS STARTING TO LIKE HER. BUT NO, THE WRITER JUST HAD TO KILL HER!

Oh, and Mac, Mac was awesome in this episode and oh my gosh. I was so scared and sad and excited and SUPER EMOTIONAL. And I'm glad Cal went through the Tahiti Program, he won't be an emotional-basket-case and rip people's heads off. That's a plus.

ANYWAY, I LOVED/HATED THIS EPISODE!! LIKE, THAT BUGGIN' ENDING!!! Ok so, I'm going to tell you a story before I get on to what I HATE ABOUT THIS EPISODE!

So there was these people, a bio scientist and a electronic scientist and me being a fangirl, I SHIPPED THEM FROM THE BEGINNING!!! Simmons and Fitz were perfect, they fell to the bottom of the ocean--NO THANKS TO YOU WARD!! And this is the season finale and HE FINALLY ASKED HER ON A DATE!! My shipper heart jumped up and down. Then, THE BLOODY ALIEN ROCK SWALLOWED HER!!! And....The End! Of the season.

And I'm over there in the corner, dyeing from my ship sinking, and my sisters are just sitting there like nothing bloody happened. MY SHIP SUNK, THE SEASON ENDED, AND SIMMONS IS PROBABLY DEAD!! PEOPLE, WE SHOULD BE CRYING!!!!! LIKE SERIOUSLY, DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO FEELS?!??!??!???!!?

Well I'm sorry I had to put you through that, oh wait, I do that all the time! Haha lol! :P

No question, my rant was stupid and I can't think of anything at the moment.

⒜⒮ ⒜⒧⒲⒜⒴⒮

Lྉoྉvྉeྉ: TྉoྉpྉhྉPྉuྉgྉ