Hey! Supzez! Ello! Aloha! Hi! Wuz up!?

So I'm really bored and it's like almost four in the morning, so yeah. You know what I want? I want a fanfiction with a good plot, OCs, and ACTUALLY UPDATES. I mean I look through the Percy Jackson fanficion thing and all of them are about the characters that are already in the fine print!! I mean I do love a few one shots and headcannons here and there, but I want a fanfiction with feels, comedy, action, OCs, and a descent story plot.

Ha twitches two is on. Oh dear their goes their father.

^well that was random o.O

Erm serm berd!!!! I've got nothing to read!!!! I need something to do at nearly four in the morning!! Well I'm going to try to go sleep, I might write some more.

OMG OMG OMG TOTALLY RANDOM

do you guys hate it when you're alone by yourself in your room and the house starts to make strange creaking noises?!?! Or when it's dark and you walk out of your room to use the bathroom and the hallway to the bathroom is a completely dark abyss!?!???! And you feel like you're going to die trying to enter or exit the bathroom!?!? Gosh I hate that. OOOOoooo sweet life on deck is on! AWWW the all look so young!! *slaps self* what the heck was I even talking about in the first place?? Well happy holidays, baw baw black sheep, moo quack snort coo coo scwack, explosions everywhere, we have a Hulk, Fly me to the moon, we rock we rock on!!! <.< wha the heck?!? Ok, I need som OMG A DOOR JUST CLOSED!!! I'm gonna die!! I'm gonna die!!! TAKE MY SISTER FIRST, TAKE HER STRANGE DOOR CLOSER AT FOUR IN THE MORNING!!!!!!!!! <.< >.> it's so dark.... I'm going to die so young!! WWWAAAAAAA HHHHHAAAAAAA ALL I EVER WANTED WAS A PUG, PERCABETH TO BE HAPPY AND CALEO GO BACK TO CHB!!!!! SOMEONE COUGHED!!!

AHHhhh!! I HEAR LOUD FOOT STEPS AND COUGHING!!! AND THERES A STUPID SPRING IN MY BACK!!!!!! UUHHHHHHH!!!!!! WHY LIFE WHY?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Idk what the heck I wrote, and I'm not going to read over it. So if you see grammar mistakes; Ooooppsss? Oh and in the media thing you can see wrote my name in ze sand!! Yeah me and my family went to the beach when I was sick. So last week on Tuesday. WOULD YOU STOP COUGHING!!!!! Jeez someone is trying to write here!! Do I sound like jerk? Nvm I keep on ranting and I said I was going to stop but my house is scaring me to I'm just gonna sit a chat with ya!!! ;)

L͞͞o͞͞v͞͞e͞͞: T͞͞o͞͞p͞͞h͞͞P͞͞u͞͞g͞͞