Them Dam Haters Gonna Hate

I TophPug, pledged myself to fiction books. I turn my back on the company of people, accept eternal nerd-hood,and join the the fandoms.

Btw that was a play on the Hunter of Artemis pledge ;)

AND

NOW

IT'S

STORY TIME!! :P

Alright so my friends, my sisters, and I were waiting for our class to start and one my "friends" came up to us and said, "If you are going to scream about Sherlock go in that corner."

So the reason behind that; was the other day me and my sisters told them that we finished Sherlock and they jumped up and down while screaming at the top of their lungs! It was hilarious.

In return of her comment we kind of mumbled a few words then SHE SAID ONE OF THE MOST DREADED WORDS A FANGIRL COULD HEAR, "I really don't like fangirls, they squeal all the time about stupid stuff."

In reality I stood their, shocked, while my sisters and my friends did whatever they did(I can't remember!)

In my mind and I slapped her and screamed. Pulled her hair out. Did a lot of things. I've got a weird mind. Lol!

Anyway Ze Question(dun duun DUUUNNN!!); who would be favorite character in Lighting Theif?
Probably Percy, because he was the main character and other stuff I can't remember.

AS FORVER AND ALWAYS

ʟȏṿє: ṭȏƿһƿȗɢ