Lets Talk

ok so I'm better now, a little coughs here and there, but other words I'm sickness free!!!! It didn't last very long, but that's not why I posted this.

So lets talk. To day I've brought you here to talk about a character we all hate. Octavian. But there is this one twisted mind who-who doesn't wish to chuck him in Tartarus. And that twisted person is --drum role please: My sister @Buggy2222. I don't understand why or even how she likes him. And she's probably the only one who thinks he is *shivers* funny. I don't know whats wrong with her brain, but I have to live with her! She's got something wrong in the head.

OK so now that we got that done with I'm going to make some announcements.

1: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG 212 READS!!!! How in the name Pete did I get 212 reads?!?! I want to thank the academy and my stuffed animals that sit on my bed, love you guys!! Jk, I want to thank you guys who have commented and voted @Apple_Lyn @JazzDaughterofHades @Broadway_and_Books and @StephanieTheWriter (If I missed you i'm SSSSOOOOO sorry) you guys are the reason that I keep up with this book please keep on being the awesome reader/writer demigods that you are!!!!!!! *Internet hug!* THANK YOU GUYS x10000!!!!!!!!!!!

2: I was wondering if you guys want me to start throughing out random questions(Not private stuff)? Like who's your favorite side characters in the books. Yeah stuff sort of like that.

Thank you guys once again for reading, voting, and your awesome comments, love you guys!!!!!

LOVE: TophPug