UGH! REALLY SISTER, REALLY?!!!!???!???

Ok so this is going to be short(I think).
Alright so I was reading Maze Runner and I came a across a line and talked to my sister about it(welcome to our madness) this was the line, 'Newt walked up, looking like death on two feet.' And this is our conversation

"It says (insert the line here(I'm to lazy to write it! xD)), so he looked like Thanatos with two feet."

We kinda chuckled

"Oh so when you said 'Newt walked up' I started singing in my head 'Newt walked up to the Lemonade stand'." (Btw this is buggy)

"Haha, 'Newt walked up to the lemonade stand and said to the griever running the stand, "Hey, got any cranks?"."

"You will die in this fandom."

"Yeah, you will too."

"In many fandoms." buggy said "Like when you posted that (media) I was like; why would you do that? He-he was such a nice guy."

*faceplant, on a board, with spikes, falling into Tartarus* I'm very ashamed, why? Just why?! UGH!! I have to live with an Octavian fan, BLAH! Like really buggy?! Why?! URGH!!!! Oh and that was song was based off of 'The Duck Song' I forgot who made it.

Anyway a little update on my account; alright so I'm not going to be writing for quite some time. I know, I know ya'll are going to miss me. Jk, but I am going to take a short break from Wattpad(mostly writing).

Question: What would you do if someone said something like buggy said?
Bite my tongue and try not to strangle them.

L⃠o⃠v⃠e⃠:T⃠o⃠p⃠h⃠P⃠u⃠g⃠