hawk: favorite crime

a little desired reality moment...
yeah, i'm a larusso...

"you're actually joking... right?"

"yes, now leave me alone. i need to train more. "

know that i loved you so bad, i'd let you treat me like that. i was your willing accomplice, honey

i couldn't believe my eyes. my boyfriend just broke into my dad's dojo and trashed it

i watched as you fled the scene, doe-eyed as you buried me. one heart broke, four hands bloody.

"are you SURE it wasn't hawk who broke in?"

"dad are you serious? of course not! he would never!"

the things i did, just so i could call you mine.

"you didn't tell him i did it right?"

"no hawk, i didn't."

"i'm sorry, it was a stupid thing to do."

the things you did. well, i hope i was your favorite crime.

"guys stop, he's just stressed out right now."

"are you sure? he seems pretty distant."

you used me as an alibi. i crossed my heart as you crossed the line. and i defended you to all my friends.

i sit in my bed, alone. hawk broke up with me. saying a cobra kai can't be with a larusso, the world can't work like that. all i hear are sirens, i just hope he's okay.

and now every time a siren sounds, i wondеr if you're around, cause you know that I'd do it all again

"leave him alone! he would never break demetris arm!"

oh, the things i did. just so i could call you mine.

"no, no no no no no. please tell me you didn't break his arm. please. i GAVE YOU ANOTHER FUCKING CHANCE. get out"

the things you did, well i hope i was your favorite crime.

"please forgive me, i'm going insane without you. i-i cant"

"hawk, you never wanted me around. you only want me around when you know i'm not yours"

it's bittersweet to think about the damage that we'd do, cause i was goin' down, but i  was doin' it with you. yeah, everything we broke and all the trouble that we made
but i say that i hate you with a smile on my face. oh, look what we became

"you know i really hate you for how you made me felt. oh, the things i did, just so i could call you mine. oh, the things you did. well, i hope i was your favorite crime"

"favorite crime? what do you mean favorite crime?"

"your favorite crime"

"i didn't do anything wrong"

"your favorite crime"

"i'm sorry okay? what more do you fucking want from me. don't act like you're an angel too"

" you are right, i'm not an angel. i know what i did. i'm your favorite crime, and you better believe me when i say this, cause baby you were mine"
-
-
-
-
-
a/n
oh? 👺
-jazzy
SEND REQUESTS OR IF YOU WANT ANOTHER PART TO ANY OF MY IMAGINES!!!