miguel: made for me

y/n's pov

oh y/n and miguel. the perfect couple at their highschool. highschool sweethearts you can say. they've been together since miguel moved here. every boy wants to be miguel, and every girl wants to be y/n. y/n met miguel through her father, johnny lawrence.

"y/n. this is miguel. my new student"

"hi! i'm y/n, y/n/n for short."

"h-hey, i'm miguel diaz. nice to meet you."

it started off there of course. slow and steady does win any race. then it led to walking to practice together.

"miguel! y/n is at the door!"

"oh hey y/n! what's up?"

"hi miggy. i was wondering if you'd like to walk to practice together? my dad got an early start and i got to sleep in a little."

"sure. let me grab my bag amor."

it never bothered anyone when miguel would call y/n "amor" everyone knew they were going to get together eventually. and so they did

"hey! it's my favorite spot"

"duh. the one and only for my one and only. plus why is it your favorite spot?"

"it's because this is where we came when we first met. and you ate shit right in this very spot."

"really?"

"you wanted to know!"

"moving on then"

"miggy, this picnic is beautiful. what do the rose petals say?"

"read them mi amor"

"ah. right"

you guessed it. miguel spelt "will you be my girlfriend?" in rose petals across the sand at y/n's favorite beach spot. of course miguel had a whole speech too.

"y/n, from when i first met you, i knew i fell in love. your eyes glisten each time i look into them, your smile brightens up any room, ur body and looks pull me in. and your personality and touch never fail to please me. i love u mi amor. and i want you to finally be mine. i was made for you, and you were made for me. so with that, will you be my girlfriend?"

miguel diaz never failed to make someone cry with his famous speeches and beautiful use of words. by the end of this speech, y/n was in tears and well, speechless.

"miguel. i'd love to be your girlfriend."

word went around pretty quick believe it or not. no one was shocked as i said before, everyone expected them to be together. yes they looked perfect, but they had a few bumps in the road.

"i don't get it. WHY WAS SHE ALL OVER YOU?"

"mi amor please. tory and i were only TRAINING. nothing else! te lo prometo! (i promise u) i love u and only u! i want u and only u!"

"so she's nothing to u? at all?"

"no babe. just a friend. nothing more. promise me you'll trust me from now on."

"i promise. i'm sorry for assuming. she just like really wants you."

"she does? how can u even tell that babe?"

"oh my god-"

and of course. exes always try to come back. to both of them in this case

"sam please i don't want u"

"pff. hawk please, i don't want u"

"cmon miguel. i know u miss me!"

"cmon princess, everyone wants me!"

"i don't miss u sam. i'm with y/n. i only want her"

"sorry to tell u hawk that i don't want u. i'm with miguel, and only him."

"cmon y/n. i'll give you the night of your life if you just let me in."

"ew. no. leave me alone yeah?"

"fine. ur no fun"

"miguel please. i could do so much better"

"no. you cant. you left me remember?"

"exactly. i'm giving u another chance."

"i don't care. i don't want it or need it. so please do us all a favor, fuck off. go suck off robby or something. i really couldn't care less."

the couple never let anyone get in between. never cheated, lied, nothing. believe me there were rumors, but they were never true.

"tory, miguel didn't kiss sam at the party."

"y/n!! y/n/n! why would i ever lie to u? we are best friends! i saw him!"

"okay number 1, we are NOT friends, not even near friends nor best friends. number 2, he was with me the entire party."

"oh"

"yeah 'oh' now please leave me alone. and stop trying. to break us up. he isn't for u."

believe me. nothing is going to break them up. they love each other. everyone loves them together, even johnny! and that guy barely loves anyone near his lovely daughter.

"make sure she's back by 11. and if she's going to sleepover, let me know. and please. use protection."

"DAD"

"yes mr.lawrence. we will use protection"

"BABE!"

"watch it."

"sorry sir. but yes, i'll bring her back by then."

"alright, be safe you two. love u both."

"did he just say he loves BOTH of us! DOES UR DAD LOVE ME NOW?"

"miggy of course he does. who wouldn't?"

"does that mean you love me too?!?!?"

"get in the car"

"i didn't hear a no"

"shush"

oh that couple. they are going to definitely get married someday. they are so made for each other. no one would doubt it. he loves her, she loves him. she's perfect in his eyes, all he could want in a woman. in a girlfriend, a wife, maybe even a future mom for his kids. they will make such perfect parents and a perfect family. how do i know? well duh, i'm miguel diaz!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
a/n
surprise 😏😏i updated. this was actually really cute and came to my mind when i was going to sleep🧍🏽‍♀️ but i deleted wattpad i forgot my user. shoutout to serenety for giving me my user 😭 alrighty stay safe, do drugs, not school. love uu
-jazzy