never have the time

"hey! so i was wondering maybe we can head down to golf n stuff tonight-

"no, i cant y/n. i have practice."

"hawk, it's just one practice that you'll miss."

"it doesn't matter. i cant risk anything now that miyagi-do is growing."

"i wish you would just pay attention to me more. you never have the time."

"y/n wait-

and with that she hung up. she can't deal with being a second priority. to her boyfriend, hawk, karate is the biggest priority. yet every time she brings it up, he denies it and tries his best to make her believe she loves her more than anything. she's sick of it and doesn't believe it anymore.

god the audacity this boy has.

she calls her friend tory and sees if she would be down to skip practice for her

"hey babe!! what's up? everything okay?"

"hey tory, not really. i've asked hawk so many times if he can hang out but he denies it every time for karate. it's been two months since we've hung out."

"that sucks ass y/n/n i'm so sorry. would you want me to skip practice so we can go to the mall?"

"that would be amazing"

"okay, i'll pick you up in 5."

"okay!"

you can already tell how excited she was by the sound of her response. she awaited for her friend to arrive. few minutes passed and she hears a knock on her door. expecting to see tory, she saw someone else

"what the fuck are you doing here?"

"tory told me how you felt. i shouldn't be so stuck up about skipping a few practices to hang out with my girlfriend. you're everything to-

"hawk don't start with this 'you're everything to me and i love you so much' bullshit"

the boy's eyes widen

"if you're going to say it, please mean it. swear to me you mean it."

"wait, you think i don't mean it?"

she nods

"y/n i love you more than anything in the world, you and my mom are so important to me."

he's such a mommy's boy. i love it. the girl thinks

"and i understand why you feel that way, blowing you off for practice."

"yeah. might as well date karate instead"

he chuckles

"y/n i wouldn't want anyone else than you. you're perfect and i can't believe you're all mine. it's crazy. i treat you horribly but still and the end of every bad day, you are the only one with open arms for me. i don't get it and i don't think i ever will. but i want to, so i want to start treating you better instead of treating you like a side bitch. you are so much more than that. i love you so so so much."

the girl smiles

"i love you more" she says and opens her arms once again for him. they pull away and he kisses her lips, both ever so touch deprived.

"cmon then, let's go to golf n stuff" he says extending his hand for her to grab.

"FUCKING FINALLY. you see hawk it was not that hard" she hears her twin, miguel say

"miggy? the hell you doing here?"

"oh well tory told me everything too. so we waited here because we want to go to golf n stuff as well"

"of course you do. alright then  let's go"

"you're driving y/n!!" they all say

"yeah that's because i'm the only one who knows HOW to drive"

"okay we all know i didn't mean to hit the mailbox!" tory says

"yeah and i didn't mean to hit the car!" miggy says

"and i didn't mean to hit the boy!" her boyfriend says

"yeah so news flash, the mailbox and car belonged to the boy hawk hit. that boy also happens to be my ex"
she says laughing

"yeah but he cheated on youuuuu!" tory says exaggerating the 'u'

"yeah yeah fair enough"
-
-
-
-
-
-
a/n
okay but i would kill for this friend group
YAY FINALLY UPDATED AGAINNNNN!
(doing requests soon <3)