Not Good

A week, seven days, one hundred and sixty-eight hours, that's how long I've been here. They wanna break me, but I won't let them, I'm still not sure what the dude wants. My birthmark is burning like crazy, and I'm freezing. They have the air blasting, and since I'm in what I assume is a basement I feel cold completely. The only sound I hear is the chattering of my teeth. Great he's back. He stands in front of me with that same stupid mask on, and a bunch of warm clothes.

"Aww little Zahra cold?" He ask.

"Ffffffuck yyyyou." I chatter out. He laughs this sick fuck is enjoying this. I'm too cold to flinch as he stands over my body. My hands and ankles are now free, but I can't run as he has a death grip on my hair. Gripping my hair tighter he yanks it back forcing me to look at him. He stares in my hate filled eyes as I stare into his lust clouded ones. Damn, why can't I figure out where I've seen his eyes from?

"Beautiful eyes just like hers." I'm so sick of this her shit, like damn. Who was this chick, but I don't blame her for not wanting him. Nigga is crazy as hell! He pulls my hair back yanking may head even further down. His lips touch my neck, and it just feels wrong I push myself away from him, if I could run I would. But it won't do any good they always lock the door when they come in. He stared at me, before smacking me so hard that I fell.

"You been disrespecting me too damn long!" He kneeled to the floor crushing my face between his hands making my face her more in the process.

"You gone respect me now bitch!" I spit in his face. Respect? Respect? I'm gone respect him?! Nigga you got me hold up hostage in a basement in God knows where, and you want me to respect you? The fuck he think this is, dude you got the wrong one.

"I'm not gonna dd-do a t-t-thing for you!" It would've sounded more intimidating in my if it wasn't for this dumb as stutter.

"Heh, little girl I'm gonna make you suffer."

:::::::::::

Chris P.O.V

I sat in class with my crew, just staring at Zah's empty seat school feels so wrong without her. Truthfully it's like I can't feel anything without her, but it feels like I feel everything because she's not with me. The one thing I damn sure feel is my fuckin' birthmark. Bitch been burning all damn day! I been so in my feelings that I haven't paid attention to nothing my teacher saying. The bell rang making everyone leave out of class. I was putting my unnecessary shit in my locker when Try popped up next to it.

"Bruh you good, you been shaking since class started an hour ago." No I'm cold as hell, that's why I'm shaking.

"I'm good, just cold, what the hell they got AC on, freeze a nigga celsius?" He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Dude, the AC isn't even that high here, and how can you be cold when it's one of the biggest heat waves of the month?" I know that, but it feels like my body is freezing, and I don't know why. And my head is banging again like somebody yanking my hair, the hell is going on?

"Man you sure you good, you acting like you relapsing from some shit." He poked my now stinging cheek.

"Your face is turning red like somebody hit you, what's going on with you?"

"Bruh I don't even know myself, man I gotta go." I'm about to take a big ass risk doing this, but I feel like I need to. I walk into my dad's office thankfully, nobody's in here but him. He watches my movements as I sit down.

"Something you need son?" My dad was one of those people that intimidated you without really trying to. Sometimes it even scared me. I opened my mouth the speak, but he spoke before I said anything.

"First let me ask you something." He pulls out an envelope, and takes the contents out throwing them in my face.

"What the fuck is this?!" I stare at what's in my hand. It's pictures of me and Zah. Oh shit this is not good.