She's Yours

Chris P.O.V.

Yo it's official I'm losing my damn mind. Like what the fuck was up with me getting all pissed about Zahra fuckin' round with Langston, more importantly how the fuck did I hear what her and Honey were talking about when her ass was nowhere near me? Shit, how she hear me and Draya when we weren't near her either? I been all over since she got to the school, I feel protective over her, and I shouldn't. She's the enemy, why am I worried about tthe damn enemy? I swear when Draya called her a cazzo bambola I wanted to smack her ass. Truthfully, I felt some type of way when she was telling Draya off, like I was happy she did that for me. Then my whole mood changed when I saw she had another damn hickey on her neck. I walk into my dad's office for my nightly check in.

"Sup Pops?"

"Draya tells me there's something new in school now." Damnit Draya! Big ass mouth always gotta open it, she only doing it cause she jealous for no reason. I didn't intend on telling him about her, now I have to.

"Yeah, there's a new girl at school. Nothing out of the normal, except she's Flash' daughter." I watched his facial expression change. I can tell he was just as shocked as my crew was when we found out.

"I didn't know he had a daughter."

"None of us did, but she damn sure knows about us. He hid her pretty good."

"What do you mean she knows about us?"

"Exactly what I said, she knew about the whole crews street name mines included. And she's not guarded, she's a hard one Dad. The girls got balls, she's nothing like the other girls with the Guardians. You know they usually just pop off at the mouth with our guys, and actually fight our girls, she fights both."

"So Flash got a hothead just like him? Hmm interesting." I could tell when my dad said just like him that he wasn't talking about Flash. I wasn't gonna ask who though, cause I really didn't care. I left his office, and went to my room. I fell back on my bed with my Beats on ears. Tupac blasted spitting about his ambitions as a ridah, while my eyes found themselves shut tight.

"Aye youngster, come this way." The voice of someone I've never met called me. I followed it until I was in the middle of a fogged up place.

"I'm here, what do you want?" I asked to no one in particular until some man I never met in my life showed up in my face. He couldn't be more than twenty.

"Bout time you showed up youngster." This nigga funny.

"Youngster? Bruh you not much older than me." He smirked showing a gold fade over one of his teeth. Judging by his clothes you'd think he was from the 70's or 80's.