Twenty-Six

Tom's scent was enthralling. His taste was intoxicating. Everything about him caused every nerve inside Cosette's body to scream out and rejoice. There was no escaping the way he was making her feel. Anything he said to her previously was null and void. All she wanted was him, and she was going to be damn sure that's what she was going to get.

He released her wrists as he reached down and fumbled with the hem of her nightdress. "This comes off," he said darkly. "Now."

She sat up, assisting Tom as she raised her arms up over her head. In one swift movement, he removed the thin fabric from her body and discarded it somewhere on the floor. Now she sat underneath him wearing nothing but her underwear. She was thankful that it was completely dark so she didn't feel as exposed. But for some reason, she felt like Tom was still able to see her.

Tom pushed her back onto the mattress and trailed wet kisses down her neck. She moaned softly as she latched onto to a handful of his thick, dark curls. 

"I told you that this wasn't going to happen again," she breathed out as Tom made his way down her chest towards her naval.

She could feel his smile pressed up against her skin. "And I told you that your empty promises don't mean anything to me anymore." She inhaled sharply as Tom grazed her nipple with his teeth. "And that I always get what I want."

She scoffed. "So you're only doing this to prove a point?"

His mouth clamped down on her breast and a loud moan escaped her lips. His hand traveled down her stomach until he felt the waistband of her underwear. "I'm doing this –" he slipped his hand inside her underwear and she gasped when she felt his fingertips touch her damp arousal, "– because your body wants me to."

Before she had the chance to respond, Tom forcefully thrusted two fingers inside of her. She moaned in pleasure, and Tom clapped his other hand over her mouth to silence her. "You remember what I told you last time," he murmured, his face close to hers, "you need to be quiet. We don't want the whole manor to know what a dirty whore you are."

Tom removed his hand from her mouth and she bit down on her lip as he slowly and tauntingly slid his fingers in and out of her. She gripped the bed sheets as her toes curled, trying to focus on the pleasure Tom was giving her.

"Do you feel how wet you are, Cosette?" he teased. His thumb grazed her clit which caused her to bite down on her lip harder to stifle her moans. "I can make your body react however I want."

She momentarily thought about her broken arm, and was nearly in disbelief that the same man who caused her so much pain was able to provide her with so much pleasure. And she was angry at him for it.

"I hate you," she raggedly breathed.

"Do you?" he said arrogantly, "well, let me see if I can change that."

His fingers slipped out from inside of her, and she was about to protest when she suddenly felt his warm breath on the inside of her thigh. He ripped her underwear down her legs until she was completely exposed to him.

Oh fuck.

Her back curved and her muscles tightened in protest when she felt his tongue glide across her most intimate part. Instinctively, she tried to squirm away, but his arms locked her knees into a position to which she could not free herself. 

"Tom..." she muttered quietly.

He ignored her and kept exploring her center with his tongue. She threw her head back and nearly screamed when he thrust another finger back inside of her. His tongue fervently flicked across her clit while his fingers simultaneously pumped in and out of her.