~Valentines day special~

°Author:This is a non-cannon to the story special°

"Y/N,what are you making?" Alice asked,curious.

"I'm making chocolates for my friends" I replied with a smile,I had spend all day molding chocolates into shapes.I made a little person for Ace,for the twins and sword and gun and for Boris...um...he gets a cat shaped fish.Yeah...Alice will probably get a lot of stuff...since she's so special.

"What's wrong Y/N?" Asked Alice worried.

I hadn't realize Alice was still there,now I feel bad... "Its...nothing..." I said with a fake smile,I've become a natural in faking my smiles...

Later that day I handed out chocolates to everyone I knew,even the queen of hearts.I don't know her or bother to as honestly.

"We are very greatful Y/N,we must get you something also" The queen smiles,she seems to be in a good mood.I'm glad...

"It was nothing,r...really" I try to say but she refuses saying its a gift for Alice's little sister...am I really just that to everyone...?

I leave with a big box,I wonder what's inside.No matter,Boris is the last in my list.W...Well...b..better get to it!

Its almost sunset once I arrive at the carnival,Boris is probably busy...I starts to head home but...

A voice calls out, "Y/N!Wait up" Running to catch up to me,I turn around to see Boris.

"Hi" Boris smiles like an innocent child,I blush and run away "Oh,h...hey,wait up!" He runs after me.I ran so fast I didn't realize I was now lost.

"Now where...?"I looked around trying to find a familiar place,then I saw Boris and Alice together.Both were smiling and she gave him a box...he gave her flowers.They didn't seem to have noticed me so I left wanting to cry.I wanted to disappear...why...?Why do I feel like this?Suddenly I felt two warm arms holding me,with a bouquetof roses in one hand and in the other a stuffed bear with a small box of chocolates.The soft voice saying "Happy Valentines day" So warm and kind,making my heart beat.I turned around looking at Boris and smiled.

"Happy Valentines day" I handed him the chocolates I had made for him,strangely I thought I saw him blushing.

He pet me gently saying "Thank you," Then he said "Will you be my Valentine?" And I blushed and nodded.He smiled,we spent the whole day eating chocolate.

(The end)

{Author:Sorry it took me so long to make the special,had writes block ;A;

Thank you fir waiting patiently,the new chapter will come out soon.}