Chapter 16

You P.O.V

I turn around to see him...Peter,my mouth was dry and my heart ached. Right in front of my was the person whom I liked for a long time since I've been here, no...who I love. I love him...but I also have feelings for Boris.

He spoke very serious,glaring at Ace. "Her Majesty has ordered me to come retrieve you. It appears she is to be heading out of her kingdom to visit her highness the white queen."

"Daww,I wanted to play more with Y/N" he said with a whinny voice of that of a child. Peter glared at him with much anger, "Okay,okay, later Y/N~ " Blowing a kiss towards my directions which gave me the shivers. Ace left and as he did Peter sighed.

"Y/N,where have you been?I was worried sick of you. So was Alice...I- " I interrupted him

"Alice this,Alice that! Why can't you talk to me about something else other than my own sister!... I...I'm...also...here...so...why can't you...look at me the way you look at her...?" I, finally said it. The thing I've been hiding for so long, I wanted him to see me as a person too. As someone special too, I wanted to cry so badly but then I remembered something..
"I am the only one that can see you cry.." Boris...Everything at that moment felt so quite,as if time its self had stopped moving. He just looked at me with a sad expression as if struggling of what he could say as a reply. The a drip after another, it started to rain. Pouring rain as we both just stood their for a long time...struggling of what to say next....