Chapter 2

The Cheshire Cat Boris Airay was purring and snuggled between my chest.

"B....Boris!"  try to push him off,but he was strong. "Ugh,fine....what do you want"

"Well,I came to see you y/n" He smiled,his tailed wiggling with excitement.My eyes widen,he came to see me?

"W...Why?" I looked at him,his head still on my chest.My heart beating like crazy.

"Because you and Alice have a wicked heart,I love the beat" Smiling he answered "Also.....Alice is with the Hatter...." He looked sad,of course....he like the others cared more about Alice,that made me boil with jealously...I'm tired of them loving Alice and only talking of her....I'm an Outsider too...I pushed him off with all my strength and went into my room.I was furious.

Boris P.O.V

I think I said something I shouldn't have...crap!I forgot,everyone pays attention to Alice...no wonder she's mad...I feel like a jerk....I sigh,well I think I should do something to cheer her up.Hmmm,I got it!I stay with her and play!We can go to her favorite areas also,yeah...y/n will have the best time.I can't wait to see her smile,weird....I don't usually get this excited for events,I notice I'm blushing a little. "Woah,it must be warm here...that's it...yeah" I laugh awkwardly.