Chapter 4

Author:Chapter four!Boris got anything to say?

Boris: *Blushing shakes his head "No"'*

Author:Awww,he's shy~ Well girl you have charm~ By the way...hands of my Peter *Holding a knife*

Everyone: *Backs away*

[Back to the story:]
Your P.O.V

We both fished baking and had made a cute fish shaped cake.Boris wouldn't stop drooling,it was so funny.I thought it would be nice to share with the others and he nodded....strange...in the beginning I thought he hated me or I was too boring to hang out with him,I sigh and he asked what was wrong.

"Its just.....I thought you didn't like me...since you would ignore me and talk to my big sister...at times I thought....I thought you like the others didn't know I exi-" He hugged me making me surprised.

"I'm sorry....I never meant to hurt you Y/N...I would never hurt you..." His voice was soft and calming,I couldn't help but cry. "Shhhh....let it all out,let all the tears fall,so now you will be able to start all over again,you aren't alone anymore Y/N." I cried more and he comfort me....I felt like I had been crying my problems away,all of them...I felt like I was a ticking bomb that had exploded.But...I wasn't...because when a bomb explodes no one is left....He was still here,holding me.I wished he wouldn't let go of me...

*Boris's P.O.V*

Poor Y/N...she had so much frustration inside herself.I couldn't bare but hold her and when I heard her cry...for the first time it was like I was hearing all of her struggles,not a single person had heard her cry like this...I could tell THAT much and to be honest,I found it to make me a little happy. "Don't let anyone but me ever see you cry,got it?" I said out loud,she nodded and I ended up being the one shocked...I had said it to shock her but she agreed.I held her tighter,I don't know why but I wanted to hold her forever.