Chapter 10

{Author:Soooorrryy!Been so busy ;A;

I might add 3 more chapters during spring break.}

Your P.O.V

It started to rain...I was picked up and taken somewhere,I was tired somehow...I fell asleep,I felt someone holding me in their arms and soft lips touching mine.So soft,kind and with such desire...my first kiss...but...It wasn't with Boris,I wanted to shout to them to get away from me,I wanted to say "I don't want no one but Boris to ever do something to me!"

"My oh my,if it isn't Y/N." A guy with grey hair was in my dream drinking tea "Hello,how is Wonderland treating you...no, how is Boris treating you?" He smirks as he sees me surprised "I read minds you know.Oh my,you sure have dark thoughts about Alice my dear"

"W...What do you want from me?!" I shout upset.

He laughs "You are just like Alice,oh you'll soon fit in my dear" he vanishes and I wake up in a strange place.

"Are you okay?" A kind voice tells me,I look up to see Boris holding me.

"I...I'm okay..just took a small nap." I say,blushing but hoping he doesn't notice.

He sighs of relief "I'm glad,hey lets go somewhere.There's a place I want you to see" He puts me down and hands me his hand to hold "Will you come with me?" He says a bit shyly,this is the first time seeing him like this its kind of cute.I take his hand and we go to our destination.

(Author:Sorry took so long ;A; )