Chapter 15

(Author:Hey friends sorry for the long wait, thanks for being patient.
I had many issues when I was gone, I got dumped by my boyfriend 7 months ago and I still like him...so yeah, its been hard to do anything. Worst part is that my best friend dated him after he dumped me, now I can't stand her and we are no longer friends. I was suicidal and it has been a month since my meltdown..So yeah, that concludes why I haven't updated.
Peter: *Hugs*
Author: *Trying not to cry* )

Your P.O.V
I woke up and Boris was gone, I wandered in the forest. I came to find myself in the hearts castle where Peter was standing reading papers. I hid, I don't know why but I felt like not seeing him. I still had feelings for him but I liked Boris too. I didn't know what to do so I hid until he was gone, I went to the garden to see if the queen of hearts was there. I needed to hear from her wisdom, it'd drive me crazy if I couldn't understand my own feelings. I bumped into Ace, shoot...the one person I'd rather not be around...
Ace smile "Well Y/N haven't seen you in a while" he smelled like blood, I felt like I was getting dizzy. He caught me, his arms felt soft but he felt cold as ice. I couldn't help but fear for my life, I was so near if I provoked him he'd have me dead in an instant.
"T....Thanks..." I got up, pushing of gently trying not to offend him.
"Awww, I liked holding you. You are so warm Y/N" Stroking my cheek, I tried to back away but couldn't and was cornered... Won't someone help me..
"Y/N?" A familiar voice spoke that made my heart go crazy.