7

Mew pov -

is it my baby , he the owner of kanawat industry but how he never was into designing , he was a science student . I am so confused .

Champ - mew Mew he is gulf out gulf how is it possible.

Mew- I don't know , bright was telling me about some mr kanawat how is the owner , is a very successful designer I never knew he was my baby gulf .

Turbo - shut up gulf is giving a interview .

My baby was standing tall and confident talking to the host , honestly I am jeleous , finally it was about to get over the host asked him about his love life but his answer broke my heart , after everything was over I went back stage to met bright and also to see my baby .

End of mews pov -

Everyone was clicking pictures with the new models mew , champ and turbo were waiting for them to get free but in there minds they wanted to see gulf and his friends .

Mild - let's go guys we can go to the trial room , mew champ turbo what are you all doing here .

Bright - phi mild do you know my brother .

Mild - what brother .

Mew - let's talk later about it , I am brights elder brother .

Mild - you never told us you have a brother too .

Mew - I also didn't know  gulf has a young brother .

Bright- you guys know each other really well , how .

Mew - oh mild ,gulf and Jack were our juniors In University .

Win - who is Jack .

Mew - you don't know him .

Mild - mew please for now don't say anything and win please don't mention his name is front of your brother .

Bright - but why .

Mild - please I beg you don't talk for now I will tell you everything later .

Bright- ohkk but where is phi gulf .

Mild - he is giving an Personal interview I guess .

Suddenly someone  for there team shouted for mild and win , win phi mild sir fainted during the interview .

Win - what where is he , I have to see him .

Bright - where is he now .

The office staff send him to the hospital just now you all can go and see him there .

Win - phi mild hurry up , you drive I won't be able to drive .

Mew - I am also coming , come with me bright and win champ will take mild.

Mild - it's ok I will manage .

Bright - please phi we need to reach there as soon as possible .

Win - okk let's go .

Mew took bright and win with him to the hospital and in the other car champ and turbo took mild , they reached the hospital in no time .

Win - gulf kanawat is  in which room is he .

The nurse took everyone to gulfs room .

Doctor - gulf kanawat's family .

Win was about to speak but mew was faster , I am mew suppisite his boyfriend who is he doctor .

Win - in sarcasm I am his real brother what happened to my brother .

Doctor - so he is had family , seriously guys I am so disappointed with you both when was the last time he eat or took a rest .

Mew didn't know anything so he was quite and win told doctor how sturbon gulf is he don't listen to anyone .

Doctor - the patient has very low pulse rate he didn't eat from past two days I guess and don't start me in his sleeping schedule when we checked him he didn't had a normal sleep,  I guess in last few months his body is when he came here is body was really weak you need to keep track of his diet and his sleep schedule otherwise it will be worst .

Win - started crying , sorry doctor I will take care of everything .

Doctor - don't cry dear he will wake up in a few hours , he is ok for now but take care .

Bright hugged win , he always took care of me and see what did I do to him I can't even take care of my brother , he is there because of me .

Bright- win it's not your fault it's ok don't cry .

Mew was standing quite the whole time , after a while win stopped crying and tired to mew .

Win - now tell me how do you know my brother don't say he was your junior both you and I know that's not the truth , why did you tell the doctor you are his boyfriend .

Mew - it's a long story .

Win - I am free , I want to know everything just tell me .

Mew - ok but you won't tell your brother you know everything or he will kill me for sure .

Mew - don't worry .

Mew - ok we use to date .

Bright and win  - what !

Mew - don't shout , yes we dated for three to four years , mild champ jack me gulf and turbo use to be bestfriends .

Bright - I am still confused how come I never know .

Mew - you use to stay with mom and dad when I was in university.

Win - but who is Jack .

Mew - he was one of our bestfriends , when we were in a relationship jack also liked gulf none of us know about it , that's not Important the thing is we dated and broke up .

Bright - why did you guys broke .

Mew - I don't remember nor it is important people date and break up all the time it's not important at all , win you should take care of your brother for now bright stay with him I will leave .

Mew took champ and turbo with him , they knew mew loved gulf more than his life and is  broken to see gulf like this .

Champ - mew you can cry in front of us we know how much you love gulf don't worry he will be ok in no time .

Mew - I was so scared seeing him like that .

Champ- we know , do you think bright will not ask anything else or win won't know you are lieing.

Mew - I don't know .

Bright- you love phi gulf too much , if they loved each other so much why did you guys broke up .

Win - if you love my brother so much why did you broke up .

Mew was shocked when he realised his bright and win heard everything and he is not ready to answer there questions for now ....