9

Everyone reached the cafa as soon as win and bright called them , win and bright told them the whole situation what happened .

Fong - you must be kidding me .

Ohm - I don't believe you guys .

Boss- yes I am with you in this , there is no way I will believe this story . Phi gulf and mew are so inocent na there is no way .

Man - exactly if any of them day there are still virgin I will totally belive you.

Mild - now that you guys know about them , so we are free to tell you believe me there were the hottest and cutest couple of the university , you won't believe me how clingy there were .

Boss- but seriously phi mew is so innocent sometimes I get confused where did a inocent guy like him got this jerk bright as his brother .

Fong - you know we think the same phi gulf is so soft spoken responsible and this guy is a total jerk .

Champ - please they are not what you think they were worst than brightwin .

Mild - so true you know once we went drinking and I stayed in there room because I am too drunk I woke in the middle on the night and saw them fucking in my presence .

Win - are you serious you saw them .

Mild - no they were under there blanket but I could hear everything , every single noise even when they were throwning there cloths gulf thew his boxer on my face it was so disgusting .

Bright - ewww my gosh I never knew my brother was like his .

Champ- you know whenever we use to play any game at there house they were never bothered by any of us always on each other kissing each other .

Mild - we were always invisible to them .

Champ - but they loved each other more than anyone , mew really loves gulf .

Mild - I know same goes for gulf .

Fong - I guess we should cheak first that they still love each other then only we should do anything otherwise it would be a complete waste .

Boss- I agree .

Win - but how .

Bright -oh oh you remember we planned the weekend let's do it phi gulf need to relax and rest its the best time we can make them jeleous and see there reaction .

Win - I am great at doing that.

Bright - ok all set .

Win - yeah .

Boss man ohm and fong were doubtful for them ......

Mild - but seriously put condoms in there room .

Win - you don't know mew how possisve he is about gulf .

Bright - and how do you know , my brother is not a jeleous type .

Champ- oh please bright , if any girl or guy use to sit near or even stand near gulf , mew use to scare them away once a guy asked gulf our mew didn't let gulf leave for a week , the next day gulf came he was so full of hickeys you can't even imagine.

Bright- do we know our brothers at all , why do they act so cool in front of us .

Win - yes bright is right , phi mew acts do cool like he doesn't give a dam and phi gulf to , I never knew this side of him , he so strict never let my mistakes go way his like has just one word work .

Bright - same goes for phi he is never bothered by anything just his work .

Champ- that's because that time win was in his school and gulf  had no responsibility he was free , and bright was his parents responsibility they were free to do whatever they wanted now they have you both they love you so much they want to fulfill all your wishes.

Mild - and after losing there baby , gulf stopped simling , you know when he got to know he was pregnant he was dancing in the clinic like his life depends on that baby .

Champ- mew gave all of us party that night he didn't let gulf go anywhere or do anything he wanted his baby to be ok .

Mild - they planned everything befor the accident happened , I saw gulf lieing like a dead body after losing they child .

Champ- mew pretends to be happy but he still misses there baby and gulf , whenever we go out in bars he tell people he is already engaged if someone tries on him.

Win - I never knew all this .

Mild - oh baby brother you are missing on so much , let them a couple you will regreat that .

Champ- mew is so clingy , eww I still remember they I was air to them they made out in front of me so many times it was gross .

Bright - we will see about that , let's plan everything, win is phi gulf out now .

Win - yes he is out now still resting .

Mild - good finally he is taking rest now that guy is so stubborn .

Win - hey !

Mild - I am not wrong , he so stubborn he only listen to mew .

Bright- I will book the resort for tommorow , and bring phi .

Win - I will bring phi gulf .

Mild - make sure they stay in the same room .

Bright- I will take care of that .

Mild - let's do this .

Next day -

Gulf - are you sure it's brights resort .

Win - yes phi relax see there he is .

Bright- hello phi and Winnie .

Win - stop calling me that .

Gulf - don't fight , thanks for inviting us for the weekend .

Bright- come in phi it's ok , where are the others .

Win - they will come in a while , where is your phi.

Bright- he is waiting for everyone and met him .

Gulf - you guys go I will come in sometime I have important call to do .

Win - ok phi .

After brightwin left gulf they went to mew who was just sitting as watching his phone , after a while everyone arrived and was looking around and gulf arrived .

Mew - ba I mean gulf .

Gulf - meow sorry mew .

Bright- phi gulf this is my brother ohi mew and phi mew this is wins phi gulf kanawat .

Mew in his mind it's going to be a torture for me I knew these idiots will do something why God why did I come here .

Bright- phi phi , I guess you guys know each other .

Mew - yes I know gulf .

Win - good let's go and relax for sometime .

Bright - there are only three rooms 5 rooms empty , so boss man gets a room fong ohm gets other room phi mild and champ gets others room ,I will share with win so phi will stay with gulf .

Mew and gulf - what.