19

Next day gulf was still asleep the doctor told everyone he will wake in a while and the babies and also good waiting for there mother to wake up , everyone one was excited to see the new members while waiting everyone had names in there mind but at the last gulf will be the one to decide ....

Doctor - mr mew your husband is awake asking for you and the babies I will ask the nurse to bring your kids you can go in and met your husband .

Mew- thank you so much doc .

Doctor- no worry I will cheak on him in a while .

Mew , bright win everyone entered the room gulf was sitting waiting to see his babies .

Mew- you did great baby see our babies they look perfect .

Gulf - took both the babies in his arms the small babies held gulf hands , see mew they are so tiny.

Nurse - that's is a boy and this is a girl congratulations sirs they both are healthy , you need to feed them in half an hour .

Mew - my princess and Prince they are so pretty and cute thank you so much gulf .

Gulf was looking at his babies with eyes filled with love he was happy , my babies I am mamma he is dadda , they are uncle win and uncle bright , then we have uncle mild , champ ,fong ,ohm , man , boss .

Win - let's go out we will come back later mom and dad need time with there kids .

Mew - was crying out of happiness after seeing his own babies , I am a dad now we have a family of our now baby I am so happy .

Gulf - I am also so happy they are our babies our kids we are there parents.

Mew- I know right I am so happy , what should we name them .

Gulf - I don't know you select .

And the babies started crying for the first time.

Mew- awww my babies are crying so cute .

Gulf - there is nothing cute with crying babies I guess they are hungry .

Mew- I will bring some fruits for them .

Gulf - seriously are you serious a dad now they are new borns they can't eat raw food they need milk call the nurse .

Mew- eww how can they live on milk .

Gulf - you are seriously too much call the nurse.

After a while nurse came and taught gulf how to feed the babies milk from his nipples and mew went to get food for himself and gulf .

Mew- what are you doing .

Gulf - feeding the babies milk .

Mew - that's a nice idea to fed someone , but be careful don't fed them in front of someone .

Gulf - are you seriously a dad now mew , you seriously don't know anything about babies .

Mew- I was just kidding when they are done you have to eat too .

After gulf fed the babies they went back to sleep but didn't leave there mothers hand , both the babies were sleeping calmly in gulfs hand and mew was feeding him .

Mew - do you want something more to eat .

Gulf - na I am good , did you think of any names .

Mew - I have some in my mind let's select , I say one name and then you say whichever is better we will keep it .

Gulf - type kanawat suppisit and pear kanawat suppisit how are these .

Mew- type is my best friends sons name and I don't think it will suit our baby and pear is a little old fashion .

Gulf - your turn .

Mew- Natasha suppisit kanawat and alexzender suppisit kanawat.

Gulf - there are too long and a little old fashion I think .

Mew- how about tharn suppisit kanawat for the baby boy .

Gulf - tharn I love it , and for our princess thanya .

Mew- tharn and thanya so perfect ..... Hello little ones mamma and dada gave you names tharn suppisit kanawat and thanya suppisit kanawat welcome to the family .

As soon as mew said there names the babies woke up and kept on looking at there parents with a small smile.

Tharns mind - yeh I love my name yehh but I want to sleep 😴 ...

For sometime mew gulf played with the kids fed them again and made them sleep so that they could get come sleep too ....

Next day-

With brightwin -

Win - I am so happy for phi gulf and phi mew , I love the kids they both are so adorable ...

Bright- I know let's get everything ready for them .

Win - yeh sure .

Both bright and win made everything for the new borns they were excited to welcome the babies mew informed everyone they have already decided names of the babies .

Bright - can we talk about what is happening .

Win - what are you talking about .

Bright - you know what I am talking about win don't act dumb .

Win - I don't know I mean I like you so .

Bright- I too like you let's try dating .

Win - ok should we tell phi about us.

Bright hugged win , can I too call you baby I always wanted to .

Win - you are the clingy type I guess .

Bright- whatever I am you chose me you can't ditch me .

Win - who said I am .

Bright- can we kiss .

Win - ohk sure .

What the fuck !!!!!!

Bright/ win - holly shit .