8

Win - tell us why did you both broke up .

Mew - why are you both here , where is gulf .

Bright- we saw you how you were about to cry , and doctor told us phi gulf will attest sleep for a day his body is really tired so we followed you to know the truth .

Win - phi mew don't dare to lie I know phi gulf still loves you .

Mew- how can you be so sure .

Win -I know , I have set him on so many dates with beautiful girls handsome and cute guys but he always run away , he don't even remember the last time he was genuinely happy please phi mew I love my brother every much please tell us what happened .

Mew - I will tell you everything but promise me you won't mention a word about this to win .

Win - i promise .

Mew - ok I am trusting you now ask me whatever you want .

Win - why did you broke up .

Mew - champ and turbo you guys can go you have a meeting tomorrow .

Champ- call us as soon as you need us we will be back in a tommorow  don't worry .

Mew - thanks guys .

Bright- don't divert the topic tell us everything .

Mew - we broke up because gulf got pregnant by me and we lost the baby because of me .

Bright- what the acctally fuck .

Mew - language .

Win - fuck the language , how. when where .but . No not possible . He is a guy .

Mew - shuu be quite follow me .

Bright and win decided be quite and let mew finish his story and then question .

Mew took them to his room and opened his safe .

Bright - what is it .

Mew - these are all my and Gulfs memories .

Win and bright took the box out of the safe and started seeing all the pictures they looked happy there were so many pictures of them in parties ,holidays ,cuddling , smiling , feed each other they looked happy and in love .

Win - you both look so cute , phi is looking so young and cute .

Mew - smiled sadly yes we were .

Bright -what is this .

Mew - it's the picture of our child .

Win - where is he or she I want to see him .

Mew - he didn't survive , he died because of me .

Bright- shuu don't cry , you can tell us what happened we won't judge you .

Mew - that's day I was going to propose gulf to marry me it was the last month of our senior year I decided to ask him to marry me , then he told me we are going to have a baby but everything changed that night .

Bright - what happened that day .

Mew - something happened which I won't tell you gulf got in a small accident but he lost our baby because of me then we broke up .

Win - what happened , what did you do .

Mew - sorry I can't tell you .

Bright- Please brother tell us everything.

Mew - that night was our forth anniversary , I was planning to propose gulf to marry me he was already 3 months pregnant , jack was one of gulfs best friends no one knew he liked gulf not like he was obsessed with gulf he drugged me and I don't remember anything after that next day when I woke up I was sleeping with a some girl , gulf saw everything after he left that girl told me she just came a hour ago when I saw sleeping we did nothing but it was too late gulf got in a accident it didn't harm him but we lost our baby I told him everything but he didn't say anything and we decided to break up , honestly I was devastated after losing my baby I was in pain so was gulf I went to my parents after that and started working after that day I didn't see gulf ever again untill today .

Win and bright had tears in there eyes for there brothers , they loved each other that they were planning to spend the rest of there lives together , but everything thing changed .

Mew - you guys can leave now gulf hates me , after he sees me he will hate me he will be hurt and I don't want to hurt him he lost his baby because of me .

Win - but it was not your fault .

Mew - It wasy fault , if I was a little carefull we  would have been a family I would have been a father,  I would have a husband and kids but I lost everything .

Bright - brother you sleep for sometime we will be in my room , call me if you want something .

Mew - sure .

In there hall -

Bright - it's too much Information for a day .

Win - I know , I never know my brother dated anyone as long as I remember he was single .

Bright- who come you never know about my brother .

Win - I lived in zzz school it had a hostel it was more convenient to live there and I told phi not to tell anyone about me , I was there for 6 years .

Bright- ohkk , what should we do now .

Win - they should be together they deserve to be happy .

Bright - you are right but how .

Win - you are such a dumb ass I will call everyone , let's ask the seniors .

Bright- you mean phi mild , phi champ and phi turbo .

Win - yes , I will call fong , ohm and phi mild .

Bright- I will inform phi champ and turbo and man , boss too .

Win - call everyone to xxx cafa in an hour .

Bright- yes , we will reunite them no matter what .

Win - yes we will let's go.

I have decided not to add much flashback so I kept there past simple I can add some of there past moments ....will bright and win reunite mewgulf ....