11

Mews pov -

We are playing truth and dare and I decided not to answer and drink it's better I know everyone know about me and gulf but , after have three shots I feel so drunk win and bright had 7 shots but they are still sobber . They all are talking about something but I decided to leave before I could move my baby moved and sat on my lap like earlier before I could realise I told him what I kept in my heart for so long I told him everything without thinking anything else , he told me how much he has suffered we didn't realise but we both were crying .......
He loves me yes he said that he loves me ofcourse I love him is that even a question I pulled him closer and kissed him yes finally after years I kissed him it was the best moment of my life . That's it I don't care I will marry him as soon as possible if possible now I don't want to lose him anymore I have already lost so many years I can't loose him .

End on mews pov -

Bright and champ were trying to hold mew and , gulf and mild were holding gulf .

Win - what should we do to them .

Bright - let's drop them to there room I don't want to see my brother makeing out.

Win - I know let's leave them to there room .

All of them dropped mewgulf in there rooms and locked the room then left .

Mew - baby I want to marry you let's get married.

Gulf - ofcourse but I want a ring pouted .

Mew went to grab his walttet and grabbed gulf old ring , baby please marry me I will take care of you forever .

Gulf - cried and removed his pendant it was attached to a ring gulf removed it and gave mew his old ring .

Mew - let's go I know a place where we can get married .

Gulf - yes baby , but I want a marriage gift don't forget about it .

Mew - ofcourse anything for you , baby the door is locked form outside what should we do .

Gulf - lets use the window .

Both mew and gulf were extremely drunk but they climed out of the window and took a cab the entire time they didn't leave each other that was the warmth they missed and now that they got it they won't let it go . After a hour they reached there destination and got there forms filled and finally in the office they got married now they are officially husband's.

Gulf - yehhh I am married , mew finally I am married .

Mew - baby we got married .

Gulf - yes meow meow we got married let's have an ice cream I want something sweet .

Mew - anything my wife wants .

The drunk married couple bought so many things they don't even know what are they for ......

Mew - baby

Gulf - yes what happened .

Mew - can we , if you want to .

Gulf - ofcourse let's go to your resort , first let's make a video of our marriage .

Mew sure , mew took his phone out and started filming .... Finally we got  married today yheeee I am so happy finally I have a wife now .

Gulf - husband and don't forget my weeding gift .

Mew - anything you want so people who ever is getting this video we are married now ............and the video continues ..........

Gulf - yehhh send it to everyone .......

Once they reached there resort they climbed back in there room .

Mew - I can't control anymore .

Gulf - neither can I .

Mew started kissing gulf with all his force and the night continues till 6 in the morning because they were really tired and slept .......

Outside the room -

Oh my sweet lord bright you jerk wake up see this .

Bright - what happened why are you shouting so early in the morning it's just 5 am .

Win - what happened , see this .

Bright- what is it , holy cow what is it are you are you serious , how did they ecape.

Win - how will I know , get up let's go and tell others .

Bright and win rushed in to check mewgulfs room but before they could enter they heard noises .

Win - lets not go in they are inside .

Bright- you are right I don't want to regret going in , these two got married and now they are enjoying . What did I do to deserve this .

Win - it's five in the morning and they are still fucking I never thought my brother to be like this .

They were busy in there chat , not realising everyone was standing there .

Mild - did you saw there video .

Bright- ofcourse that's why we are here .

Mild - then let's go in mild was about to unlock the door , but

Ahhh mew be gentle it hurts I want to sleep get down , na baby I am not yet tired I am not getting down nor you are sleeping ......

Mild - was embraced let's go guys I don't think it's appropriate to see them now .

Boss- what did you hear we all also want to hear .

Win - smirked be our guest but don't run away .

Boss,  man , fong and ohm went near the door .

Baby please last round , no mew we already did more than 10 rounds I am tired , please na baby it's our wedding night just one more round , ok but it's the last how do you want it , ride ......

Fong - shouted I am leaving please, I can't hear it anymore .

Boss- are they sex monsters or something I am leaving let's talk to them tommorow .

Inside the room-

Baby please last round nanana.

Gulf - get down you bastard I am sure tomorrow I won't be able to walk .

Mew - I will help you to move please last round .

Gulf - please mew we have already done 11 rounds I seriously can't .

Mew - ok but we will go to honeymoon .

Gulf - anything you want but please let me sleep .

In the morning -

Gulf- what the fuck ..........

Mew- what the actual fuck ..........