O1

"yah! im y/n, can you hurry up?! we're almost late!" a loud shrieked was heard from downstairs making me move briskly.

today is the first day of school and i'm already in third year of college. after the call with heeseung, i already slept just because he told me to sleep early so i won't be late today but i still woke up late.

i didn't have time to even brush my hair thus, i just grabbed my brush along with my backpack and hurried downstairs where my cousin is waiting.

"it took you a year before going down" the younger guy complained, rolling my eyes i walked passed him and let him locked the door of my house.

my steps got halted when yang jungwon snatched my hand and let me sit at the backseat of his bicycle. this is our school service ever since we were in middle school, we didn't came from a wealthy family therefore we need to be persevere in riding a bike. my bicycle is broken that's why i'm back riding to jungwon's.

there's a bus which we can ride to go to school however, we don't ride that anymore after what happened to me when i was in middle school another reason why we use bicycle. a hold up occurred and the man got me hostage to scare the passengers in the bus in order for them to give their money, gadgets and things to the man. that traumatized me a lot and jungwon understood my situation so we agreed to use bicycle for school rides.

jungwon pedaled really fast hence we arrived at school right on time.

"thanks wonie! see you later!" i immediately run towards the 3rd year college building when i hopped off the bicycle.

i'm brushing my hair using my brush while running and by now i'm already outside of my classroom, there are two professors talking outside and i'm facing the back of one of them while the other didn't seem to notice my appearance, i took that chance to enter the classroom.

my eyes roamed around the four corners of the not so big nor not so small classroom, at the back sat two familiar faces. one of them noticed me and waved a hand to me, i made my way towards my two friends and sat beside the window.

"y/n, i missed you" the guy who's who waved at me, greeted.

"i was just with you the other day" jay scratched the back of his head and laughed.

i turned to the guy sitting beside me and he is already looking at me, he's not blinking just staring so i waved my hands in front of his face "heeseung? you okay?"

heeseung briefly shut his eyes before flashing me a wide smile, the smile that i always love.

"y/n? are you okay?" heeseung asked me the same question.

i was about to answer but the prof already entered the classroom and started the class for today.

the class is as usual, tedious. first period was history and for the whole time i was trying to keep myself awake, some of the students are not listening to the prof and of course there are students who listens and one of them is jay because history is his favorite subject.

sunghoon and heeseung are my classmates for the second period which is mathematics. i just listened for 20 minutes and laid my head on my arms, i'm not sleeping i was merely letting my eyes closed for a few minutes until the person sitting next to me, heeseung, nudged me informing me that there's a quiz after the first lesson. i couldn't help but to get annoyed, i mean quiz on your first day of school? Why would they allow that?