O5

"y/n, are you free later after school?" i turned to the guy who has his right arm over my shoulder while his left hand is inside his pocket.

"hmm, not sure. if the profs will give a lot of homeworks then i don't think i'm gonna be free, why?" i slightly tilted my head to the side and asked. he ruffled my hair making me glared at him, "yah! it took me 20 minutes to do my hair and you just ruined it!"

heeseung removed his arm on my shoulder and faced me, i thought he's going to fix my hair but he just ruined it more "then you'll do your hair again for 20 minutes. bye!"

"yah! lee fucking heeseung! ge—" my words got cut off when i locked eyes with my prof in music, oh holy shit.

out of the profs in this school why is it him that i am crossing with right now?

"ms. im, i want to see you and mr. lee in the faculty room later at lunch" mr. lee walked passed me leaving me irritated at his sudden appearance when i was cursing at heeseung.

i huffed when i sat down at my chair beside the window. purposely, glaring at heeseung who has a wide smile on his face. oh, how much i want to wipe those smile off even though he's really cute right now.

placing my bag on the floor, i bent down and took out a sticky note and my ballpen.

mr. lee. faculty room. lunch

i placed the sticky note on his desk without sparing him a glance. he was writing back something on the sticky note when our prof in history entered our classroom, starting the class for today.

my class in economics just ended, i'm fixing my things ready to go to the cafeteria but when i saw heeseung outside my classroom i remembered that we need to see mr.lee.

sighing, i walked out of the classroom, "let's go"

heeseung keeps on poking my side, trying to get my attention. i'm not mad at him or anything, it's the fact that i need to talk to mr. lee when i'm trying so hard not to have any interactions with him except in class.

"what?" i finally turned to Heeseung who gave me a side hug, placing his arms around my waist. i looked away not wanting him to see my now rosy cheeks.

"are you mad?" he whispered before pulling away from the side hug

"no, i just don't want to see mr. lee" i smiled at him and turned the doorknob of the faculty room.

entering inside, there's no other profs beside mr. kim. heeseung and i bowed as a sign of respect and the prof gestured us to sit down on the two chairs placed in front of him.

i'm trying my very best to avoid eye contact with my music prof. i don't want to do anything connected with him, i'm already suffering from music class and now here he is calling me and heeseung to talk in the faculty room. well, i know it's partly my fault why i am here.

there's a silence surrounding the room, i'm looking down on the ground but i can feel someone's stare and i know it is mr. lee. i'm sure heeseung noticed the awkward situation so he cleared his throat.

"uhmm, mr. lee? why'd you call us for?" heeseung asked politely

mr. lee ignored heeseung's question and asked another question, "how are you?"