O2

school is already finished for today and i'm sitting on one of the bench here in the school's field.

it's past 4 and i'm still waiting for jungwon, he told me that the taekwondo club is opening today so he's gonna sign up quickly. when he said quickly he meant for an hour, that kid, I'm sure he's showing the faculties some moves by now.

the sky is turning dark though it is still early and when a crashing noise erupted in the air followed by a bolt of lightning i knew from that moment that it's going to rain in any time.

the thought of rain made me feel petrified, i hurriedly dialed jungwon's number desperately wishing for him to pick it up quickly.

"arghh, pick up the phone jungwon" i mumbled while the petrifying feelings i felt earlier became worst.

i rapidly made my way towards the shelter of the nearest building that i saw which is the 2nd year building. i kept ringing jungwon's number but it seems like he's not holding his phone right now.

other people loves it when it's raining, they enjoy the vibes that it gives, the coldness that it made them feel and even the smell of it. but, i'm not one of those people because I despised rainy days. the rain along with the thunders brings back the excruciating memories of that night that up until now i wish i could turn back time and change everything.

when my dad abandoned us at the age of 11 my mom started losing her sanity that we had to locked her in our house whenever me and my sister is in school but one time she managed to escaped. it was raining and the road were slippery and she slipped, the next thing we knew she was already dead, she died because her head got hit on a rock.

my dad just abandoned us for another woman causing my mom to die and for my sister to stop studying and just work for the sake of me. that was when i started being rebellious.

i was in middle school when i started cutting classes, i picked a fight with everyone that came my way, i hated people, and i was part of a small gang in school but everything broke into pieces when i had a fight with my sister.

she was really mad at me for causing trouble, i fought with a girl outside the school and her parents found out about it they sued me but they couldn't put me in jail because i was still a minor so soyeon end up paying for what i caused. she was crying but i couldn't care less, she was pleading me to change to the old me when we were still a complete family but i didn't listen instead i screamed at her, told her hurtful words, i pushed her away until i reached her limits. she ran away from our house leaving me a crying mess, that night i got a call from a hospital informing me that my sister got bumped by a car and was in the hospital, dead.

i despised rain because whenever it is raining, it reminded me of my deceased mother and sister.

"y/n? y/n?" someone woke me up from my thoughts by poking my shoulder.

i was in a squatting position with my hands covering both my ears so i looked up and saw a mesmerizing pair of doe eyes "h-heeseung?"

he helped me stood up from the floor before opening his mouth to speak, "jungwon called me telling me that you are not answering your phone and that made him really anxious because you are scared of rain. so, i looked for you" i put my lips on a thin line when i met his worried eyes "let's go, i'll send you home. jungwon will come home late"